Vibrant Returns - Customization Is Back

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Years ago, a company came onto the scene doing shaft customizations and THPers really enjoyed their work. Fast forward to now, they are back and with a host of new ideas and services.

Vibrant is now a full customization company and they take clubs new and old and design them to the customer's wishes. In the past they did many THPers shafts with different looks, and now have expanded to club heads. They even offer a glare reducing satin finish to go on steel shafts and irons to remove the sunlight issues. Taking personalization to different levels and all are USGA approved.

Other areas where Vibrant excels is in refinishing. They are able to refinish irons, wedges and putters as well as metal woods with custom paint and stamping. The company is owned and operated by someone that knows THPers well and will work with them on pricing including a discount if you mention you came from THP. Im thinking of getting a custom set of Project X LZ Steel in gold myself.

You can see a lot of what they do on their website www.vibrantgolfusa.com

rossaghost_sparkle_red_face-S.jpg

scottycameron_newport2_blue_1-S.jpg

mizuno_jpx800_blue-S.jpg

clement_scotty_pwhite_gator_head-S.jpg

nike_method003_spuncopperblacchrome-S.jpg

seemore_FGP1_qtraddress-S.jpg

I like this idea a lot. My mind is already racing on what I could get customized. I love having a personal touch on my clubs, this is really great to know about.

Glad to see them come back. I had them do a ghost putter for me and it was really well done.

Was kind of curious about this company as I saw they stated following me on IG out of the blue the other day.

funny you bring them up they asked to follow me yesterday on Instagram

Nice to see Vibrant back at it with more customization options! I had them do some work on a couple of wedges before and they turned out great!

I remember a number of guys sending stuff to them for customization, glad to see they are back.

Very cool to see this, I will have to check them out.

I remember them, we had a couple of huge threads on them. They did some THP promos/coupon codes too I think.

LZs in gold? That would be cool.

Looks like they do some really good work.

I have this Ghost Spider S slant i would love to just get murdered out.

I remember reading a huge thread on there work and it being really top notch. Glad to see them back.

I was excited to see them pop back up. There is also a large thread that's a little old where you can see what they were up to a few years back.

Gold LZ's? JB getting his bling on. :D

Glad to hear that they are back. I'll have to check out their earlier thread.

Gold LZ's? JB getting his bling on. :D

Glad to hear that they are back. I'll have to check out their earlier thread.

I think they would look fantastic. Can't decide if I want to go full on shine or matte gold, but I think they would be fun.

I think they would look fantastic. Can't decide if I want to go full on shine or matte gold, but I think they would be fun.

Gold would be fantastic me thinks. Now if you can just get that swirl done on your driver shaft it would be good to go!

Gold would be fantastic me thinks. Now if you can just get that swirl done on your driver shaft it would be good to go!

You know it. Nobody loves me! :D

To be fair, I have never asked anybody to actually do it.

Love the shaft customization and club customization options

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Great to have a partnership with them. Their work looks great and may place an order with them.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

JB do you still have the green THP shafts from years ago?

Was not aware of them previously. The services they will be offering sound really cool.

They always show up on my Instagram. If you want to follow them it @vibrantgolfusa. Nice looking pics.

Back