The Eggnog Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I love the taste of eggnog, so does GG. I know a number of people that hate it. Are you a yay or nay on the eggnog person?

TK-Blog-Eggnog.jpg

The Eggnog Thread

Had my first eggnog latte the other day. Have to be careful I can go through a pint a day.

*first of the season

I honestly don't think I have ever tried it. It just does not sound or look appealing to me.

I love me some egg nog. Before I realized its powers, I think I gained like 10 pounds over a winter once, lol.

I LOVE eggnog. I also love it with some baileys

I love eggnog, asways have! I usually cut it 50/50 with nonfat milk because it's heavy.

Here is a holiday drink I created which includes eggnog.

Lowball glass, Eggnog over ice, 1 shot kahlua, 1 shot vodka. Fricken amazing, not so amazing for your wasteline!

Happy holidays!

I honestly don't think I have ever tried it. It just does not sound or look appealing to me.

I am the same. It doesn't appeal to me at all.

• Admin
I love eggnog, asways have! I usually cut it 50/50 with nonfat milk because it's heavy.

Here is a holiday drink I created which includes eggnog.

Lowball glass, Eggnog over ice, 1 shot kahlua, 1 shot vodka. Fricken amazing, not so amazing for your wasteline!

Happy holidays!

Thats a Russian Nog. Popular drink and very good.

All day, every day. With or without rum!

Thats a Russian Nog. Popular drink and very good.

Lol, oh crap, I guess I'm not so creative, lol.

I like it. Add some milk and rum. Simple, basic and delicious.

haha. Well you didnt know it existed, so you invented it to you. :D
Its delicious.

I love it, haven't had in a few years, but now you have me motivated, I'm having some this year! With "Buds" eggnog, I'm going to do it right!

I love it, haven't had in a few years, but now you have me motivated, I'm having some this year! With "Buds" eggnog, I'm going to do it right!

Try this one too. Its called Santa's Magic Potion.
Baileys and Eggnog

I like this one personally and think its an invention.
Vodka, Cinnamon Baileys and Eggnog

Try this one too. Its called Santa's Magic Potion.
Baileys and Eggnog

I like this one personally and think its an invention.
Vodka, Cinnamon Baileys and Eggnog

Yes to both, I may need a meeting after the holidays!

Jacqui makes the best egg nog every Christmas. Has all kinds of liquor in it. Before having this, I HATED egg nog, but it was only the carton kind in the store. This is awesome.

egg%20nog%203.jpg
egg%20nog%202.jpg

Love egg nog. The premium stuff, not the light version. With bourbon or rum. But the Kahlua and Bailey's ideas sound great.

My wife has always passed on egg nog because of a dairy allergy. We were in a store today and they were sampling almond mil egg nog. Now almond milk is a pretty good substitute for regular milk, so I suggested to my wife that she try it., She had never tried egg nog ever - even when she could handle milk. So she tried it and so did I. She said it was not bad but not great. To me, it was like someone diluted 1 part egg nog with skim milk, then cut that with an equal part of water. Weak and wimpy. I suppose if you couldn't have the real thing . . . .

And eggnog makes amazing French Toast.

Yeah that sounds pretty terrible. GG is pretty severely lactose intolerant and for eggnog she will take the lactaid pill.

Unfortunately, my wife seems to be allergic to one of the proteins, not the lactose, so the pill won't work for her.

She will, however, gladly pay the price a few times every summer for soft ice cream. Usually we do that on a Friday. And usually I'll be sure to go golfing that Saturday, ifyaknowwhatImean.

Can't and won't do it. Hanks but no thanks you guys can have my share.

I honestly do not think I have ever tried it. The thought of it makes me want to puke.

I honestly do not think I have ever tried it. The thought of it makes me want to puke.

You don't like the flavor of vanilla? Nutmeg? What about Cream? It's good stuff.

Back