THP Fantasy Football Week 10

my team is abysmal, pretty sure I'm done.

Elliot and Blount killed it for me this week. sitting at 125-59 and rolling to 2 win; win streak to 6-4. Need a good run of wins and think I need to get to 10 wins to make the playoffs. Like most of the leagues its going to be a photo finish to make the playoffs.

Also is any chance of expanding the playoffs to 6 teams? with 16 teams taking only 4 feels so brutal.

Ugly win is locked in. Only had 72 points and my bench was terible as well.

Elliot and Blount killed it for me this week. sitting at 125-59 and rolling to 2 win; win streak to 6-4. Need a good run of wins and think I need to get to 10 wins to make the playoffs. Like most of the leagues its going to be a photo finish to make the playoffs.

Also is any chance of expanding the playoffs to 6 teams? with 16 teams taking only 4 feels so brutal.
We could expand it to 17 teams and I wouldn't make it in. This year sucks...

I like the 4 team playoff. This makes each week of the regular season more valuable.

My squad put up 140pts yesterday with my opponent having 75 with J. Hill left to go.

Safe to say that Ill rejoin the clusterf#%÷ at 5-5 in L4.

THP Fantasy Football Week 10

I'm up 40 going into tonight and I still have Dalton and the Giants D to go (opponent is done). That makes four straight wins, and now I just need some WRs to heal.

Last edited:
I'm up 40 going into tonight and I still have Falton and the Giants D to go (opponent is done). That makes four straight wins, and now I just need some WRs to heal.

I read this 4 times trying to figure out who Falton was and then realized you probably meant Dalton haha.

I read this 4 times trying to figure out who Falton was and then realized you probably meant Dalton haha.
I swear that I fixed that prior to posting. Oh well, Go Andy Falton!

I'm up 40 going into tonight and I still have Dalton and the Giants D to go (opponent is done). That makes four straight wins, and now I just need some WRs to heal.

i'm going to need you to slow your roll...thanks.

Just seen Alshon Jeffery suspended 4 games due to PEDS

Just seen Alshon Jeffery suspended 4 games due to PEDS

No way really? He's one of my guys. What an idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Meredith does play for me again!!!

That's what I was thinking. He's been on my bench as a borderline cut but I'm hoping he'll have some value again.

Honestly, I pulled in 80 with a bench that was all but one guy on bye. So we were looking at bottom of the scrap heap. That gives me hope going forward. Great week from my opponent, so I'd probably have lost either way. I'll take solace in that.

My team seems very Boom or Bust(luckily more boom so far this year) they all seem to go off at the same time

Hicksta, where you at?

Gronkowski suffers punctured lung last night. Might only miss one game but severity is unknown right now

Hicksta, where you at?

Gronkowski suffers punctured lung last night. Might only miss one game but severity is unknown right now

Ouch That sucks my opponent next week has Gronk

One on my two starters had a -1 yard so I guess he tried a little out there

Can't believe I squeaked out a win!!

I'm pretty much toast in L2 now. 5-5 and currently the #8 team. Too many teams ahead of me now to move up that far. Very disappointing after a 4-1 start.

I'm pretty much toast in L2 now. 5-5 and currently the #8 team. Too many teams ahead of me now to move up that far. Very disappointing after a 4-1 start.

This was a big week for both of us. The winner going to 6-4 and a slightly easier path to the Playoffs. I am sitting on the bubble in 5th. I am playing mikedean next who might have the best 1-8 team in the world.

I dont know man, 9-5 could definitely still get it done.

4th win a row for my team in league 5. Catching fire right when I needed it but Gordon is out on bye this week. Elliot continues to be my star player and has been since week 1. I have what could be 2 top 5 picks in 2017 on my team right now.

This was a big week for both of us. The winner going to 6-4 and a slightly easier path to the Playoffs. I am sitting on the bubble in 5th. I am playing mikedean next who might have the best 1-8 team in the world.
That was quite a beating you laid on me.
I dont know man, 9-5 could definitely still get it done.
True, but not feeling real confident in my team right now.

Back