THP Fantasy Football Week 10

In 5th place in league #2 for the second week but behind in points by a good margin. Hopefully mpeterson, ozzman, brianbigoats lose this week. Also 4on4 needs to lose his first game.

I hope I do not lose

This week is going to be a tough one for me. My RB all on bye and one of my WR.

I needed to be in position heading in to this week and I am, so just need to hope for a miracle.

Who knows you might get it my guys have a bunch of tough match up lots of Red this week

Standings in league 4.

In 5th place in league #2 for the second week but behind in points by a good margin. Hopefully mpeterson, ozzman, brianbigoats lose this week. Also 4on4 needs to lose his first game.

I will now be bringing an air horn to Silverado and blasting it in everyone of your back swings

Who knows you might get it my guys have a bunch of tough match up lots of Red this week

It's true - anything can happen. That's part of what makes the big league fun.

Doug Martin practiced today! First time since week 2. Not getting my hopes up but having a team at full strength sure would be nice, now if can just survive they 2 more weeks of byes.

Got everyone back this week. But, the team I scratched together last week scored 134 points, my highest by far for the year. Now, I don't know who to start. I'm 4-5, so it's not like I'll make the playoffs. But, it is fun playing the spoiler and stealing a win here and there. LOL

L3 Standings
150ea96329c9218c85322a237318ef2a.png

36489d80e34e08cf15b63602c45515d9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 teams fighting for 4 spots. Every win/loss now will be huge. #Crunchtime

This is purely playing spoiler season for me. Hoping I can steal some Ws for a few more weeks ;)

Finally the break i needed

Coach Jay Gruden called Rob Kelley the Redskins' "first-string" running back.
Gruden had suggested this earlier in the week, but now it's confirmed. Matt Jones, fresh off a knee injury, will slide in as the backup with Chris Thompson occupying his usual role on passing downs. Kelley has a tough matchup Sunday against the Vikings but should see enough carries to warrant consideration as a borderline RB2.

I'm tempted to start Flacco tonight. I know he's had a pretty dismal year, but, he's got a good match up against Cleveland. My other choice is to stick with Jameis Winston against Chicago. He should do well, but, I really don't trust the play calling of Tampa Bay. Hmmmm.

5 and 4 and in position to keep things going. Elliot and Gordon have carried my squad all season

Why did I start 2 Ravens last night? Oh yeah because they were playing the hapless browns. 14.5 pts total? Ugh

Well that was a bust starting Coleman last night over Dixon. In the hole already.

14 out of my dst last night. Good start

I need a big win this week!

Need to win this week after dropping last week. Not sure I am liking a couple of these matchups though with New Orleans/Denver, and New England/ Seattle games. Got a couple of my Wide Receivers coming off a bye week so that should help. Every win counts in League 3 at this point.

2 guys going last night got me a total of 10 points. I need a few guys to go off again.

Stellar start with Coleman's 2.5 points. Looks like my big dogs are going to have to do the heavy lifting again!

Stellar start with Coleman's 2.5 points. Looks like my big dogs are going to have to do the heavy lifting again!

Should be a good matchup. I do not see myself pulling this one out

Back