THP Fantasy Football Week 10

Team is kind of in a downward spiral. However my team is getting healthier finally and I am hoping I can go on a run. Steve Smith helped me out last night with 14 so I am off to a decent start.

He was a TD away from decent numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt, and Dixon definitely got a lot more work last night.

Dalton or Dak? Tavon Austin or Cameron Brate?
Dak IMO.

Flip a coin for the other. Goff is supposed to start today for LA. Maybe that helps Austin?

I've got Sproles, Kelley, Michael, Montgomery, Henry & Lewis.

Right now it's Montgomery, Sproles & Kelley, but wondering if I should gamble with Lewis or Henry today instead of Sproles

I've got Sproles, Kelley, Michael, Montgomery, Henry & Lewis.

Right now it's Montgomery, Sproles & Kelley, but wondering if I should gamble with Lewis or Henry today instead of Sproles

Sproles has the best match up, it appears. So, it would be a gamble. If Rodgers has a decent day, Tenn will probably be playing catch up and throwing a lot.

Starks, McKinnon or John brown in the flex? I'm leaning starks right now.

I needed basically a perfect week from my guys and a bad one from my opponents. Bortles has thrown a pick 6, and he's got DeMarco Murray, who's already at 13 points.

In good news, Benny Cunningham looks to be involved in the offense for LA - I picked him up because I literally had zero RB for this week.

So it's going to be a long day.

Demarco is having a helleuva year.

After the 1st quarter, the five guys I currently have on the field have amassed 2.5 points, and my kicker has 3! Says something about the rest of them.

Guy I'm playing has Matt Ryan and Taylor Gabriel. that 76 yard touchdown was a killer.

I knew I should've started Mariota today.

My team is in a huge downward spiral with any chance of making the playoffs slipping away.

Did I mention that trade???

Well on my way to another loss.... hahaha

Well nice start Nelson and Prescott! Both with early fumbles

Up 40 and have to dodge Antonio brown. I'm done so it's hope and wait now

My GM skills were not on point this week. I already have 18pts sitting on the bench, oops!
You too huh? I left Snead on my bench but against Denver I couldn't risk it.

Do you know if JJ Nelson is playing for AZ? He fumbled and nothing since

You too huh? I left Snead on my bench but against Denver I couldn't risk it.

Do you know if JJ Nelson is playing for AZ? He fumbled and nothing since

No idea about Nelson, but I played against Snead today so I know that had to sting for you, he put up some serious points.

I left Cameron Brate on the bench and played Austin. Brate put up 17.5, Austin 3. Then I had L. Murray on a bye so I played Chris Thompson in his spot who put up a whopping 2.5, and left Langford and Damien Williams on the bench who have 4 and 6 respectively, and Williams is still playing. Thompson seemed like the safer play, but that just didn't work out.

No idea about Nelson, but I played against Snead today so I know that had to sting for you, he put up some serious points.

I left Cameron Brate on the bench and played Austin. Brate put up 17.5, Austin 3. Then I had L. Murray on a bye so I played Chris Thompson in his spot who put up a whopping 2.5, and left Langford and Damien Williams on the bench who have 4 and 6 respectively, and Williams is still playing. Thompson seemed like the safer play, but that just didn't work out.
Thanks for not playing Brate! I dropped Pitta to keep Brate full time and he did nicely today.

May have lost Jordan Howard for the year though

Thanks for not playing Brate! I dropped Pitta to keep Brate full time and he did nicely today.

May have lost Jordan Howard for the year though

I saw that it may be an Achilles for him, not good.

I have Jimmy Graham, so it's hard to sit him for Brate, but I planned to make him my flex guy and for whatever reason I decided Tavon Austin should take that spot instead. Oops!

Back