THP Fantasy Football Week 10

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 10 is here and the leagues are tight as we head towards the final stretch.

Hey havent lost now in back to back weeks (a win and a tie)..watch out here i come

You'll keep that streak alive

Oh man did L3 just get crazy.

I've dropped two in a row and need to turn it around quickly.

Big match up this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just posted this in the Week 9 thread, but I guess it could have gone here instead:

Jimmy Graham with a huge game last night! I had already won, but it was still nice to see him put up some points. I finished with 129, my best performance of the season, and that's with a receiver and my flex guy getting me a combined 6. Latavius Murray going off for 30.5, Julio with 21 and Graham at 26 was really nice to see! I am now 6-3, on to the next week.

Jumped up to 3rd in L4 with this win, and man is it going to be a tight run to the playoffs. I've got the highest PF and PA. Haha!

League 1 is TOUGH. 5 teams tied for first and 5 teams within 1 game of first place. Every game is a must win at this point.

I've run off three wins in a row and am now tied for 1st in my division (with the most points scored), just in time for ALL of my wide receivers to get hurt.

Awesome sauce.

L1 is a traffic jam. Hope I make it through!!!

After 4 straight slug fests projections look good for me this week. I have a full squad. Hopefully everything holds up.

League 1 has some crucial matchups:
JMan (6&3) vs Schanker (6&3)
ddec (5&4) vs MBurnham (5&4)
kb (6&3) vs Prime Time (5&4)
GirardCorp (4-5) vs PhillyV (5&4)

At most we will have 4 seven win teams.

Jumped up to 3rd in L4 with this win, and man is it going to be a tight run to the playoffs. I've got the highest PF and PA. Haha!

Big matchup this week. 1 vs 2 in PF. 2 and 3rd overall

L3 Standings
150ea96329c9218c85322a237318ef2a.png

36489d80e34e08cf15b63602c45515d9.png

L5 tightend up after this weekend!

2 teams at 7-2, 1 at 6-3, 5 at 5-4 and 4 at 4-5. The run for the playoffs is getting tight!

Rub it in why don't ya. :angry:

lol

This week is going to be a tough one for me. My RB all on bye and one of my WR.

I needed to be in position heading in to this week and I am, so just need to hope for a miracle.

League 1 is fun.
18849b611022e46dd8b8e18a945c9ef3.png

da388125bfbdb698db795a061474fb4b.png

L6 has been really fun. My team is coming around and picking up speed at the right time.

I am on a 4 game winning streak. Sitting at 7-2 and 2nd in the division and 3rd overall. Big matchup this weekend with the other division leader. Could give me the separation I need to get closer to a playoff birth.

In 5th place in league #2 for the second week but behind in points by a good margin. Hopefully mpeterson, ozzman, brianbigoats lose this week. Also 4on4 needs to lose his first game.

I wonder if Doug Martin is ever going to play again this season. Worst hamstring injury ever?

In 5th place in league #2 for the second week but behind in points by a good margin. Hopefully mpeterson, ozzman, brianbigoats lose this week. Also 4on4 needs to lose his first game.

With 6 guys on bye, you've got a good shot at me helping.

Really happy about the bit of padding in points I have.

After 4 straight slug fests projections look good for me this week. I have a full squad. Hopefully everything holds up.

League 1 has some crucial matchups:
JMan (6&3) vs Schanker (6&3)
ddec (5&4) vs MBurnham (5&4)
kb (6&3) vs Prime Time (5&4)
GirardCorp (4-5) vs PhillyV (5&4)

At most we will have 4 seven win teams.

This is probably the biggest matchup of the year for me. It's time for my team to put up the points they are capable of...... 96 and hope Jman falters.

I wonder if Doug Martin is ever going to play again this season. Worst hamstring injury ever?

So much for the Muscle Hamster!!!
4767586_orig.gif

Back