Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Me or Marty! I'd be happy to be Commish though.
I liked the point system we used this year...obviously :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I could do it too, but since you won, you've got first dibs :)

how hard can it be

Congrat guys for a hard fought final round!

So are we going to do some kind of playoff fantasy shin dig? No idea what it would look like, but it will make the playoffs alot more fun after the Lightning's first round exit.

So are we going to do some kind of playoff fantasy shin dig? No idea what it would look like, but it will make the playoffs alot more fun after the Lightning's first round exit.
Dwhockey made it tonight and is going to put up a thread later.

Ok Alex I have to confess and rather do it than in a PM. I can not find a Cindy Crosby jersey to take a selfie in to satisfy the terms of our bet. Is there an alternate option that will satisfy the terms?

Sincerely,

Crest

Ok Alex I have to confess and rather do it than in a PM. I can not find a Cindy Crosby jersey to take a selfie in to satisfy the terms of our bet. Is there an alternate option that will satisfy the terms?

Sincerely,

Crest

Disappointed, the two things I can think of 1) wrong sport 2) i think would be really cruel but I will think about it and let you know

Disappointed, the two things I can think of 1) wrong sport 2) i think would be really cruel but I will think about it and let you know
I know I am the worst. I tried all the stores I could think of and nothing, not even a hat... I am completely out of options.

My avatar is in your hands

Sincerely,

Crest

Thumbs down to this post.

If I could offer a suggestion. OITW something like this might be a good idea for him and I don't mean the pic. But shave go pens in his chest hair and take a shirtless selfie.

If I could offer a suggestion. OITW something like this might be a good idea for him.

Haha oh God don't remind me of that one

Haha oh God don't remind me of that one

Please re read my post. I'm not talking about using the pic. I'm talking about you sahving something in your chest hair and taking a shirtless selfie. Hahahaha

Please re read my post. I'm not talking about using the pic. I'm talking about you sahving something in your chest hair and taking a shirtless selfie. Hahahaha
I have enough back hair for that...

OITW please request it.

Crest that's also a little disgusting go get that waxed or something.

If I could offer a suggestion. OITW something like this might be a good idea for him and I don't mean the pic. But shave go pens in his chest hair and take a shirtless selfie.

Lol!!! That would be classic, and itchy...Alex?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back