Off-Season Project - Andrew Rice Golf

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
http://www.andrewricegolf.com/off-season-project/

The Off-Season Project is designed to help you improve your golf game during those months when you may not be able to get to the range or golf course. All the drills and exercises are created to be performed indoors without hitting golf balls. We have put together some great tips and drills on how to improve your swing mechanics and swing speed in the comfort of your own home. Of course, your body plays a big role in this improvement. You will be challenged to dedicate a minimum of two hours per week to your progress plan.You will learn how to:

• Improve your swing without ever hitting a ball
  • Execute the real fundamentals of excellent ball striking
  • Strengthen and stabilize your body specifically for golf
  • Increase your club speed to gain some all-important distance
  • Get better without ever going to the range or golf course

Anyone try it?

This looks pretty interesting. Matt, outside of dumbbells I don't have any of the other items I saw in the trailer. What gear should I expect to purchase to be able to get going on this?

JM

I started a few weeks ago and absolutely recommend it. Noticed such a great difference in my the last time out.

The head pro at a club nearby is big on Andrew Rice and turned me on to this. His son has been a student of his shoots lights out as a Freshman in HS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you do the DVD or the digital copy? Curious what they use for the digital format.

Did you do the DVD or the digital copy? Curious what they use for the digital format.

Kyle, I'm at work tonight but I've got this digital copy on my laptop at home. I downloaded it last year but did not use it. I'll take a look at it tomorrow and see what is needed. I do remember that one reason I didn't do it at home was because some of the exercises included throwing a medicine ball around, and I don't think my floors would have been too happy with me slamming that ball repeatedly into the ground.

Back