THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

It's early, the rounds have not been as good as I would hope, but its early, and all early season golf is good golf!

Even in Ohio??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's early, the rounds have not been as good as I would hope, but its early, and all early season golf is good golf!

You did get to see me again CJ. Even if it was in Ohio.

a4d9457b20622ca264e55ad83f5396b6.jpg

Wyzyguy sticking one close in the sim. Gluten firing on all cylinders.

Will straighten out photo when Tapatalk doesn't stink

69d4c03eb97dc4b5aaeb90c3c6ce0771.jpg

Fun sim session with Tpluff. 18 stroke play from about 6400 and alt shot 18 hole from about 6950.. We settled into alt shot quite nicely Captain JD.. +1 ion the back.. His sim putting is sim..ply awesome.. Thanks for coming out T......
70e5f256908e4076199d0d6bb96a6eec.jpg

Its been a little quiet around these parts and our gracious sponsor is kicking butt and taking names on tour with victories lately so they deserve some recognition by us! I have a Yellow HZRDUS I need to get gripped and tipped and was looking for some place trustworthy to take it. I don't have a lot of club work done so I don't have a guy. Well in browsing through TT site I just found out that a shop in one of the driving ranges I go to occasionally is a certified True Temper PFC. I was pretty excited to find this out, so I am definitely taking my stuff there and I might even have to try out some new TT shafts!

Been quiet indeed!
I agree, true Temper is sure on some kind of roll on the tour!

Looking forward to you putting a whoopin' on Ohio with your new HZRDUS whoopin' Stick!

I know I would trust the guys at Carl's.

Its been a little quiet around these parts and our gracious sponsor is kicking butt and taking names on tour with victories lately so they deserve some recognition by us! I have a Yellow HZRDUS I need to get gripped and tipped and was looking for some place trustworthy to take it. I don't have a lot of club work done so I don't have a guy. Well in browsing through TT site I just found out that a shop in one of the driving ranges I go to occasionally is a certified True Temper PFC. I was pretty excited to find this out, so I am definitely taking my stuff there and I might even have to try out some new TT shafts!

Chris Dewulf at Carl's Golfland in Bloomfield has done most of my club work for years

I have high interest in the Yella. Can't wait to hear the feedback.
Unbelievably.. I will be playing 9 with my Wednesday Guys.
30 MPH winds, Wet, Sh***y.
Can't Wait
#BrutalPrep

I have high interest in the Yella. Can't wait to hear the feedback.
Unbelievably.. I will be playing 9 with my Wednesday Guys.
30 MPH winds, Wet, Sh***y.
Can't Wait
#BrutalPrep

You sir are a saint!

Just under 3 months to go. Weather has turned, hopefully guys are grinding away to be in position to play their best golf come June. Looking at both teams its going to be needed as I think this ends up being a really close battle.

Well lets get to posting.......
In Training Sir... Golf Training Sir... Hit some balls and some weights this morning...
Tomorrow should feel great..
Hopefully the new sticks arrive this week.
Loaded with True Temper Goodness.. Dynamic Gold - S300-S400 shafts.
I am ready for 2016 tech.. My irons are like 1956 technology..

Been quiet indeed!
I agree, true Temper is sure on some kind of roll on the tour!

Looking forward to you putting a whoopin' on Ohio with your new HZRDUS whoopin' Stick!

its not ohio if you aren't stuck sitting still on i75 for 2 hours.

I might drive around Ohio on my way to Florida....
Just sayin'

So how many THPers want these in their irons? I know I won't be able to hit them well but I would love to at least give them a whirl at the range!

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Ya. Wouldnt wanna get beat again or anything

You played well, at a yardage I had no business playing, in muck, and gave proper strokes (maybe)....
You beat me, soundly.

Congrats

And the ball toss guy....

You played well, at a yardage I had no business playing, in muck, and gave proper strokes (maybe)....
You beat me, soundly.

Congrats

And the ball toss guy....
Ya i must have been playing in all the dry spots or something

Ya i must have been playing in all the dry spots or something

You're #Jspangs long.... Me not so much...
Your length allows you to play that length, that is a long distance for me.

You played good golf, I can't remember 4 good shots I hit....
You beat me.

Congrats
(Again)

So how many THPers want these in their irons? I know I won't be able to hit them well but I would love to at least give them a whirl at the range!

I know my limits with iron shafts, and those are way past it haha.

Back