FootJoy FreeStyle

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Debuting at the PGA Show

CYxAJXdWwAEvaNR.jpg

I really want some BOA shoes. I like the colorways but wish they didn't have that huge FJ on them.

They look good but I am such a fan of spikeless now that all I look at to purchase are spikeless. I still have 5 or 6 pair with spikes that I only wear occasionally.

Not bad color offerings and doesnt look awful. Cant figure out whats worse, this FJ on the side or the Nike emblem on the LC4

• Admin
Not bad color offerings and doesnt look awful. Cant figure out whats worse, this FJ on the side or the Nike emblem on the LC4

Definitely?

Hmmm..... depending on the price point I might check these out. I have always had good luck with FootJoy over the years

I love the color on those black boa version, I'll be curious to see how comfortable they are.

Outside of the huge FJ on the side I like the looks and color options.

Wow......that's not a good thing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm a Footjoy fan but the big letters were a turnoff in the Hyperflex and they'll keep me away from this model too.

I like a flashy shoe, but this offering is down right ugly. Right up there with the Nike LC4 design.

I dont hate them, I'll have to see the material in hand though, it could either look great or very cheap

Like others have said the FJ on side doesn't help but I might still try them.

The more I look at them they remind me of New Balance with the lettering on the side. Just a personal opinion and I have never been able to wear a pair of those.

I dig these. Really need that orange and blue pair.

I'll try on about anything with BOA laces. Those things are awesome. I'll look forward to hearing the details about these.

I'm not sure when it happened, but I've been so turned off by FJ offerings. So many other options that fit my eye better.

I love the look of several of these shoes.... Not sure how i could choose....That black and green is calling my name.

Big swing and a miss yet again from FJ

They are okay. I'd probably wear them but I don't love them so much that I'd run out and replace anything I already own.

I really want some BOA shoes. I like the colorways but wish they didn't have that huge FJ on them.

Second this. I love the look of the shoes, but not the huge FJ.

I'm not strongly opposed to the white ones yet. I'll have to see some other shots of them.

Liking the colors, overall design not so much. Wonder how they will compare in weight to the hyper flex

Debuting at the PGA Show

CYxAJXdWwAEvaNR.jpg

I have been underwhelmed by many of the FJ offerings over the last few years, but I actually kind of look the looks of these. Not so much the orange (blue shoe ruined noooooooo) but overall the design interests me.

I wonder if we're looking at breathability and element resistance here.

I can get behind the looks of these and the boa system is awesome. I hope they never go away from it.

Back