NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took this the other day from practice and thought you guys would appreciate it

fd598988adfbb625a170a7b78356c07e.jpg

9aff07c208e4b1811434d080a9a7e757.jpg

Old school but I remember the SherWood Coffee curves I used to use those sticks all the time and break a lot also haha

Very nice. I still have an uncut straight blade Koho never been taped up either.

The first time I saw True Temper on a stick was with a partnership with Sher-Wood. Now they make True sticks. I would love to try one out.

I hate that Pronger is in the HOF and still under contract as a player.

Very nice. I still have an uncut straight blade Koho never been taped up either.

The first time I saw True Temper on a stick was with a partnership with Sher-Wood. Now they make True sticks. I would love to try one out.

Sweet. I went to the pro shop to my skates sharpened and I was shocked at the price of some of these sticks. 250 bucks for one stick is ridiculous

Took this the other day from practice and thought you guys would appreciate it

fd598988adfbb625a170a7b78356c07e.jpg

9aff07c208e4b1811434d080a9a7e757.jpg

Old school but I remember the SherWood Coffee curves I used to use those sticks all the time and break a lot also haha
I miss those big curves!

Sweet. I went to the pro shop to my skates sharpened and I was shocked at the price of some of these sticks. 250 bucks for one stick is ridiculous

Canadians get screwed you can go up to 400 and it's been like that for years. I'm rolling with my 2 piece ak27. Love that stick.

Canadians get screwed you can go up to 400 and it's been like that for years. I'm rolling with my 2 piece ak27. Love that stick.
That is absurd. I found a Bauer something one piece for 50 bucks online and love it. Some of my players want to try and I always say guys this is a big boy flex 102 you might not be able to handle it haha

Wish I had to ability to watch more games but NHL Network is all I really have at this point

Wish I had to ability to watch more games but NHL Network is all I really have at this point

Avs aren't playing so your not missing much. haha. Actually the Flames game is good.

Avs aren't playing so your not missing much. haha. Actually the Flames game is good.
Haha I keep changing the channel and every time I go back to the NHL Network they are in studio talking

Monahan and Johnny freakin Hockey are so damn good.

NHL 2015-2016 Season

Ducks with 1-0 win on the Perry goal. They're improving I love it.

I think ink we are in the same boat. Before kids when it was me and just the wife I had the NHL package. With two kids those days are over lol.

Canucks blow another lead.

If you think back to the Tort's season, that team played some good hockey until the wheels came off...but even when their record was good, we were blowing third period leads on a regular basis.

That's not something you see a tonne of in today's game because goals are so hard to come by. Teams collapse down low and make it near impossible to get a scoring chance much less a goal.

Good for Miller for losing it on the guys...but, in the big picture, that is a very troubling sign...and, it's not the kids that are the problem.

On a positive note: Hunter Shinkaruk with another hattie last night.
He now has 9 goals in 11 games on the season.
Andrey Pedan also playing some really good hockey.

Canucks blow another lead.

Canucks never had the lead to blow in this one although they dominated most of the game.

Good for Miller for losing it on the guys...but, in the big picture, that is a very troubling sign...and, it's not the kids that are the problem.

Miller has a habit of doing this. Not sure how well it's received although he was considered a leader on the team when he was in Buffalo.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I think the Ducks have turned the corner. Their play the last few games looks vastly improved and they are finally getting some offense to back their goaltenders superb efforts. Perry is scoring, Getz is racking up assists and the defense has been great. Two points back of a playoff spot with the win against San Jose, clawing back into it!

Beaulieu almost cross checked Rinaldo right in the face.... I was disappointed he missed !

Wait... The habs are plaintg today? Or is there another Beaulieu

My bad, I should have specified that it was during last nights game.

Last edited:
Canucks never had the lead to blow in this one although they dominated most of the game.
Sorry, my bad.
Referring to the same general theme.
That one point on a long 7 game road trip would have been nice.
But as a Nucks fan, you just know they are going to blow it.

Lots of kids on the team...which I could live with them blowing it late...but it's not the kids that are falling a part.

I didn't know Miller had a habit of doing that in Buffalo. But he played on some horrible teams and his frustration might have got the best of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of kids on the team...which I could live with them blowing it late...but it's not the kids that are falling a part.

I didn't know Miller had a habit of doing that in Buffalo. But he played on some horrible teams and his frustration might have got the best of him.

Canucks really looked good, controlled the game. Is that kid on D, Hutton, gonna be good? Looks like a great skater.

Canucks really looked good, controlled the game. Is that kid on D, Hutton, gonna be good? Looks like a great skater.

Hutton has been a big surprise so far. He had a great college season 2 years ago, not as good last season (but his team stunk)...

When he turned pro last year, he couldn't even start for Utica in the playoffs.

But he's looked great out of the gate. He forced his way onto the team and has looked really good.

He needs to fill out. Great skater, doesn't ever panic and great offensive instincts.

He's a 5th rounder...and has a shot at being one of the better Canucks d-men of the last 10-20 years. A very nice bonus from the Gillis regime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He needs to fill out. Great skater, doesn't ever panic and great offensive instincts.

This is what I noticed, real confident with the puck and tough to check.

You can take the day off hockey or you can get excited for Ducks v. Coyotes!

I'm rooting for a Ducks 5 game winning streak, quack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back