Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neo Ghost or Neo XS watch.. Trying to decide which one I want!

Dropping the 58* wedge for the 56* to get ready for #TheGauntlet.
I dropped my 54, and I think it's going to be a huge benefit. I think I'm actually liking it around the greens more, but not quite comfortable on anything over half swing yet.

Few things. Grandura, Great Big Bertha, and something else.

Few things. Grandura, Great Big Bertha, and something else.
Whats the something else? See if you can hussle a BOGO deal on gbb

Whats the something else? See if you can hussle a BOGO deal on gbb

I told them flat out, I don't want one if I can't get one for my A Player partner.

Dropping the 58* wedge for the 56* to get ready for #TheGauntlet.

I dropped my 54, and I think it's going to be a huge benefit. I think I'm actually liking it around the greens more, but not quite comfortable on anything over half swing yet.
Hmm now you've got me thinking I've done this wrong, and that I should drop my 58 and that I should have gone C grind. Use the 54 for longer shots and 56 around the green.

Great. Big. Bertha

Great Big Bertha.. Professionally fit!

Mack daddy wedges... Way better than what I had in my bag today. Good thing Byron had a "try anything you want policy"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grandura (duh). and those sexy king cobra combo irons. and the king cobra ltd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBB Heavenwood is stuck in my noggin'.

Though I kind of hate you now, I don't.

Last edited:
Did not think too much about GBB ... read about it, guessed 9 deg with KK Black ... ordered with trade in bonus and traded in another driver. Went to PGATSS, and eventually the guy gave me my combo without me asking for it... Now the only question is whether I trade in the last driver for a GBB 3 wood....

Just picked up a XR Hybrid in 28 because I luv the 22 and 25 so much ... but the 28 is in Recoil and slightly shorter than standard to integrate with irons. Then I finally adjusted the lie angles on my irons and now the 6i is behaving... still love that EZ Hybrid.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

GBB
BBADD
MD3

All of these won't leave my brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back