Signup Thread - Get Cured Team Match Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email entry sent ! Woohoo !

only an hour to go!

So I have plenty of room in my new Camry to bring beer, just letting any perspective captain know, in case he's interested in that sort of thing :D

Brand new putter (check)
Fitting, education, and instruction with said brand new putter from the company that actually makes it (check)
Two rounds of golf on one of the top courses in New York State (check)
The chance to play team golf and be captained by one of two wild and crazy guys (check)
A meet and great the night before the event--which is usually underrated for these events (check)
A 1 in 2 chance of being enshrined in the THFnP Hall of Fame (check)
TONS of FUN (CHECK)

Let's see who else jumps in last minute during this last hour of sign-ups!

So I have plenty of room in my new Camry to bring beer, just letting any perspective captain know, in case he's interested in that sort of thing :D

If it all works out we can car pool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 minutes to go!

Last few minutes to enter!!

If it all works out we can car pool!

If it all works out, I may need to rent a mini van, already had carpool discussions with a few others. But that doesn't mean there's not room for more...You're an easy stop up I-83!!

Brand new putter (check)
Fitting, education, and instruction with said brand new putter from the company that actually makes it (check)
Two rounds of golf on one of the top courses in New York State (check)
The chance to play team golf and be captained by one of two wild and crazy guys (check)
A meet and great the night before the event--which is usually underrated for these events (check)
A 1 in 2 chance of being enshrined in the THFnP Hall of Fame (check)
TONS of FUN (CHECK)

Let's see who else jumps in last minute during this last hour of sign-ups!

You had me at TONS OF FUN

BOOM! Good luck everyone!!! Cannot wait to see who gets into this one!

Times up. We will announce participants tonight. Good luck everybody.

And the wait officially begins. Good luck everyone. I'm really excited about the possibility of this one.

Hope everyone had a chance to get their entry in. Looking forward to finding-out who is joining the captains, and then the fun begins in figuring out who will be on which team (because that never, ever leads to interesting discussions :D).

Good luck to all that entered. Excited to follow along :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone

Good luck all. Can't wait to see who gets in and the teams.

Good luck everyone!

The first event I've ever officially entered haha. Talk about a hard time focusing today. Either way, excited for everyone who gets in! Good luck everyone!

Hope to see a bunch of first timers get in to this. Should be a great event

Love the quick turn around! Good luck to everyone!

Times up. We will announce participants tonight. Good luck everybody.

are we going to know how the captains sort of get to pick their team?

Okay guys, tonight we will announce the participants.
We know that there were a lot of entries and not everybody will get in, and while we wish everybody could be a part of this, the good news is that there are some killer events on the calendar still to come.

Each participant has been assigned a number (starting with 1001) and placed in a random number generator. It will spit out the participants shortly after an early dinner and then we will update the first post in the main event thread (this one is now closed).

I want to once again, give a shout out to the two captains who have been tremendous in the process including providing me with valuable feedback.

If you do not get your name called, you will automatically be placed on the waiting list and many can confirm things do happen and you might still get your shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back