Today is the day!!

Scarnici

#TeamParadise
Reaction score
I was looking through my profile today and I noticed that today is my 3 year THP anniversary. It's crazy how time flies. Seems like it was just yesterday that I stumbled upon this place and fast forward to today it has already been 3 years.

I am very thankful for the day that I found THP. I have met so many great people, had tons of fun on and off the course with everyone. I want to thank everyone for making me feel welcome from day one.

Thanks to Josh and Morgan for constantly evolving the site and keeping it fresh and exciting. Thanks to all of the current and former staffers for all of your hard work and dedication to the site. Thanks to of the members who will
genuinely give you the shirt off of there back.

Three years have passed and I am looking forward to the next 10.

Christian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy 3 years Christian!

It's been a pleasure getting to know you and participating in numerous events together. Let's do it again this year!!

Happy Anniversary! Crazy fun place here.

Happy Anniversary Christian! Glad I know you and have been able to share golf with you man.

JM

Happy Anniversary Christian!

3 years! Here's to many more!

WTG Christian! Happy Anniversary!

Happy 3 years buddy!!! Glad to have had the opportunity to meet you!!! We definitely need to get together for a round this year. Hmmm...

Congrats on the three year anniversary! We'll need to celebrate it

Happy anniversary Christian!!

Happy anny!

Happy anniversary Christian ,the time flies by quick . This place is amazing

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Happy Anniversay.

Happy anniversary.

Happy Anniversary Christian!! So glad to call you a friend buddy!

Happy 3 Year Anniversary!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Happy 3rd year anniversary christian!

Congrats dude

Happy Anniversary Christian!

Thanks everyone. This place is just way beyond special and I'm glad to be a little part of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back