Week 4 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

hmmm well that's an interesting offer. Helps with handcuff's. Need to think about it.
Still waiting on my offer

Mike, fired an idea at you in L2.

Last minute waiver activity this morning for me.....new QB, TE, and K starting this week including 2 tonight.

Philly and I are both sitting at 2-1 and he's a 5 point favorite....hoping for a good battle.

My team is very feast or famine, I just need to pick the right ones that will go off. I think every one of my receivers have had over 20 point games so far...mostly on my bench.

My team is very feast or famine, I just need to pick the right ones that will go off. I think every one of my receivers have had over 20 point games so far...mostly on my bench.

I don't wanna hear it

Any update on our potential deal Ddec? I think the trade offer expires in an hour or two.

Ready for Gates to return since TE is the only real WEAK WEAK spot I have right now. But, my luck he won't do s---, but can't be worse than Cameron, right?

Any update on our potential deal Ddec? I think the trade offer expires in an hour or two.

still haven't decided.

I'm going to start Carr over Eli this week...and I feel good about it...am I sick?

Willing to trade Eli in L2 if anyone is interested at all.

I'm going to start Carr over Eli this week...and I feel good about it...am I sick?

I am starting Fitzpatrick over Stafford. I may be crazy too

I am starting Fitzpatrick over Stafford. I may be crazy too

Nah, Stafford is the Fantasy Plague. I will never ever ever take that guy again after last season.

I am rolling with Carr thanks to the Romo injury so far so good lots of weapons for him

Ready for Gates to return since TE is the only real WEAK WEAK spot I have right now. But, my luck he won't do s---, but can't be worse than Cameron, right?

Nope....can't be worse.

OAK is building a solid foundation. It may be a little premature. But, they look like they have the makings of a good team for the next 10 years. I think Carr will be a solid option every week. But, picking between him and Eli is probably a coin flip every week. I'm glad I don't have the problem. haha.

apparently I have a guy on my roster who is wanted.

Couple of trades sent out in League 1, let's make a deal!

I love receiving trades every week for my number 1 pick and offered mid level players.

Said you were happy with your team. :alien:

Oh I am, I'm proud my draft worked out so well. But I always entertain offers, you never know what might work out.

just sent my first trade offer in 3 years of THP FF (may have countered one or two). lets see if this will help in the quest for 3 titles in a row!

Back