Michigan Slice is coming to see some sunshine (FL)

Just over a month out!
Who's going to be around/interested in playing some golf with a pale skinned, funny accented guy who's from the North Pole?

Damn dude I am going to miss you by about 3 weeks. Going down to Florida for Spring Break with the family.

Damn dude I am going to miss you by about 3 weeks. Going down to Florida for Spring Break with the family.

My oldest son is heading down to my dads next week and is bringing clubs. His spring break don't match with our schedules.

My oldest son is heading down to my dads next week and is bringing clubs. His spring break don't match with our schedules.
Got it. We are looking forward to it not necessarily the drive with 15 month old twins but what can ya do haha

Any area THP'ers want to grab a round when I am down? Really exited to get some warm weather golf in!

Any area THP'ers want to grab a round when I am down? Really exited to get some warm weather golf in!

Still finalizing my travel plans for that time frame. Can't believe I haven't received my invitation for my buddies wedding. Wonder if that means I'm not invited.

Guess that leaves more time to golf.

Looking forward to playing some golf!

Has a date for the golf been solidified yet?

I might be able to make the trip up Sunday or Monday CJ. It would be about a 3 hour drive, so I could definitely make this work.

I'm heading down to Englewood from 3/22 to 3/28. Can probably only play golf on the 26th if that works well for anyone.

I could do an early round on the 26th but would need to rent or borrow clubs if one of the FL guys were playing.

So I'm really excited about this opportunity to play Florida golf cuz the last time I teed it up in Florida was at OCN in 2008.

sounds like some good RR practice will be had!

Sarasota National the Morning of the 26th?

Interest?

Sarasota National is only 16 minutes from where I'm staying! Never knew it was so close.

Bad timing?

Its tough as its my first week back after being gone an entire week from the family to drive 2 hours for golf, play the 4+ hour round and then drive 2 hours back. During the week I could do it if its closer to the hour drive, but 2 hours is a tough one after being gone for an entire week.

But dont schedule around me, there are some great THPers around.

Its tough as its my first week back after being gone an entire week from the family to drive 2 hours for golf, play the 4+ hour round and then drive 2 hours back. During the week I could do it if its closer to the hour drive, but 2 hours is a tough one after being gone for an entire week.

But dont schedule around me, there are some great THPers around.

I'll be looking to play multiple days during my stay, hopefully something works out for a round.

I might be able to make the trip up Sunday or Monday CJ. It would be about a 3 hour drive, so I could definitely make this work.
CJ, I made a mistake. I can come up on Tuesday or Wednesday if you're interested in playing one of those days
I believe my schedule changes the weekend of the 26th. Would love to come up there and play some golf with you.

Just two weeks away from hopefully playing Sarasota National! I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun CJ

Michigan Slice is coming to see some sunshine (FL)

Just over a month out!
Who's going to be around/interested in playing some golf with a pale skinned, funny accented guy who's from the North Pole?

I can play on a weekend round anywhere from Sarasota north

Back