Srixon Gear Talk - The Golf Industry Uncut

Thanks to those that chose to tune in. Have a feeling that this one will end up being listened to a lot more in the future. :D

I listened to it this morning, and it made me very eager to try the 565 irons, I hope I'll be able to find some to demo.

I finally got around to listening to this on my way down to Iowa this morning. It was cool hearing you guys banter a little, it's nice to see the relationship you've built up with many of these guys. Great stuff on Srixon, honestly when he discussed the consistency of the golf ball it's something I've never even thought of. I just assumed the ball would always be relatively consistent with distances, that was a great point he brought up and opened my eyes a little.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I finally got around to listening to this on my way down to Iowa this morning. It was cool hearing you guys banter a little, it's nice to see the relationship you've built up with many of these guys. Great stuff on Srixon, honestly when he discussed the consistency of the golf ball it's something I've never even thought of. I just assumed the ball would always be relatively consistent with distances, that was a great point he brought up and opened my eyes a little.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks. Having worked with Eli for years and since his promotion even more it's nice to introduce him to thpers.

Mentioned it on Twitter yesterday, but I really enjoyed the discussion of the VT Sole and how it differs between lines. I'm definitely among the golfers that thinks Srixon irons define sexy, their clean lines and looks are gorgeous. The 565 line doesn't look like an SGI iron but sounds like it's got the same forgiveness as much larger, clunkier looking irons.

Another fun listen. I feel like Cleveland and Srixon are on a roll with their products right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great interview again JB. Really enjoy you and Dean interviewing OEM's talking about their technology, etc. Just wish shows were longer and more frequent as they are good radio for the commute. Keep up the great work. PS Luv my 545's!

Great interview again JB. Really enjoy you and Dean interviewing OEM's talking about their technology, etc. Just wish shows were longer and more frequent as they are good radio for the commute. Keep up the great work. PS Luv my 545's!

Thanks. Each Sunday a new THP radio show will hit.

Back