Srixon Gear Talk - The Golf Industry Uncut

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This week Eli Miller from Srixon Golf joins the show and we dive right into all of their new releases. Srixon Z-565, Z-765 and Z-965, XXIO Prime releases and a whole lot more.

On This Episode
The VT Sole and why it works
What makes a Srixon Golf Ball unique
What is new coming in 2017
What goes on the Eli Miller Burger
Eli Tackles Fire Away
And so much more

This podcast is your chance to hear from those in the golf industry in a format that is completely raw and unedited. If there is an issue on the show, you will hear it. You will have the opportunity to submit questions for guests over the course of the year and even connect with them after each episode either right here on the THP Forum or through social media and let them know your thoughts or ask follow up questions.

Join us by listening at the link below, or as always you can find us on iTunes or Google Play at The Hackers Paradise.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/elimiller/

Great show!

I had to chuckle when Eli slipped and referred to the VT Sole as a V-sole.
His story regarding the Tour Pro and his experience with some different balls was really interesting. I don't know that amateurs look at ball speed consistency as much as they look at max ball speed when comparing balls, which is pretty foolish when you think about it. I'd be curious if in the story he shared the competitors ball was a ball with lower compression, or if it was a ball with a similar compression.

Ketchup is perfectly acceptable on a hot dog. I don't do it often, but nothing wrong with it.

Oh, and quote of the day lol. "There's something for everyone; sex, violence, drugs, and a little rock'n'roll."

Downloaded for the morning commute. Looking forward to hearing from Eli

I love ketchup on my hot dog, well I love ketchup n everything :alien2: Great show!! Never thought about Srixon irons in the past, but the 565's are beautiful. Hopefully it'll be a Z Christmas this year :bashful:

• Admin
I love ketchup on my hot dog, well I love ketchup n everything :alien2: Great show!! Never thought about Srixon irons in the past, but the 565's are beautiful. Hopefully it'll be a Z Christmas this year :bashful:

It's a heated debate in the THP radio shows.

JB talking smack about Cal's football team. Ouch.

It was a pleasure meeting Eli a year ago. Great guy and a fellow Cal alumn. Go Bears!

• Admin
JB talking smack about Cal's football team. Ouch.

It was a pleasure meeting Eli a year ago. Great guy and a fellow Cal alumn. Go Bears!

I wasn't even sure they had a team.

Good listen, I was a fan of the 545/745 and look forward to more testing with the 65 line. Of course you put a bit of ketchup and mustard on a dog along with some raw onion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Admin
Good listen, I was a fan of the 545/745 and look forward to more testing with the 65 line. Of course you put a bit of ketchup and mustard on a dog along with some raw onion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

There are many that say the red stuff is not allowed on a hot dog.

Downloaded and ready to listen in the AM

I'll check this one out tomorrow! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't even sure they had a team.

Another great show!
And you're right, they don't have a team yet... :D

Go Cardinals, job well done!

Glad people are enjoying this one. Eli was a great guest.

Really enjoyed this episode because I game several of the products (prior generation but still close enough) that Eli spoke of. Also was really happy about Eli's sandwich (pastrami) and pizza (pepperoni) choices. Now if only I could convince him to leave the ketchup off the dog for a more enjoyable hot dog eating experience!

Really enjoyed this episode because I game several of the products (prior generation but still close enough) that Eli spoke of. Also was really happy about Eli's sandwich (pastrami) and pizza (pepperoni) choices. Now if only I could convince him to leave the ketchup off the dog for a more enjoyable hot dog eating experience!

He did try to go with turkey bacon though. :D

Just listened to the podcast.

Eli has a fan here with ketchup on a hot dog.

We need to work on his burger (turkey bacon) real bacon is the only option

Interesting with the golf ball line discussions and I'm looking forward to the new release.

Good stuff. And now I know to never let Eli pick a restaurant. When you go to turkey bacon on your burger, that tells me everything I need to know about you as a human being.

Seriously though, Cleveland/srixon products are absolutely killing it this year. I can see myself changing to an almost 100% Cleveland/srixon bag next year.

Just listened to the podcast.

Eli has a fan here with ketchup on a hot dog.

We need to work on his burger (turkey bacon) real bacon is the only option

Interesting with the golf ball line discussions and I'm looking forward to the new release.

THP should have some good reviews and info up on the new balls when release is ready.

Good stuff. And now I know to never let Eli pick a restaurant. When you go to turkey bacon on your burger, that tells me everything I need to know about you as a human being.

Seriously though, Cleveland/srixon products are absolutely killing it this year. I can see myself changing to an almost 100% Cleveland/srixon bag next year.

Haha. To be fair, he picked Shapiro's and it was solid.

Really enjoyed this one. Loved the back and forth between you guys. Plus the knowledge bombs Eli was dropping.
The 565s are the only other irons I would seriously look at for next season.

Really enjoyed this one. Loved the back and forth between you guys. Plus the knowledge bombs Eli was dropping.
The 565s are the only other irons I would seriously look at for next season.

Yeah Eli is a good egg. Great guy to be around that loves the industry and the game.

Ketchup is the only thing I put on a hot dog.

Thanks to those that chose to tune in. Have a feeling that this one will end up being listened to a lot more in the future. :D

Back