Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Temper Onyx wedge shafts

Taylormade superfast 1.0 with fujikura speeder. ?
Hmm I wonder why. You going to change your putter to Odyssey to?

haha I thought this was the what did you buy thread for a second...

They have to be pretty solid prices by now eh? What's going to make the decision for you?

Pretty decent prices on the bay and about the same for both. Not sure what will make the decision...I don't think I need the adjustability, and I think the S should be a little more forgiving. Might come down to best deal I can find.

Think after seeing some reviews and watching Rick Shiels hitting both, I will probably look for the SLDR S. Like the black face a little better as well.

set of 50, 54, and 58 barely used TM ATV wedges for $50 for the set. Look like they have never been used. Not sure my game is good enough to use them but the price is nice.

set of 50, 54, and 58 barely used TM ATV wedges for $50 for the set. Look like they have never been used. Not sure my game is good enough to use them but the price is nice.

ATV wedges are solid! Just good from everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are solid wedges. I don't think you need any advanced skills to game them. That's a steal of a price - go for it!

I would go for it

00Z0Z_5YoeHLjxS1p_600x450.jpg
00X0X_f4G4pmk4tFV_600x450.jpg
They are solid wedges. I don't think you need any advanced skills to game them. That's a steal of a price - go for it!
Thanks I emailed the seller we will see what happens. Also they have golfpride multi compounds on them. I attached some pics of them they look clean to me.

Amp cell 3 wood. From a couple years ago. I just liked the feel of that beauty.
It is a very good 3 wood ponder indeed. I have come to having great confidence of being able to hit it off the fairway like Mike said.

It is a very good 3 wood ponder indeed. I have come to having great confidence of being able to hit it off the fairway like Mike said.
I am looking at the amp cell irons or the adams a12os both are right at $200 both are forgiving and both I like. All these good deals make my wallet scream.

I am looking at the amp cell irons or the adams a12os both are right at $200 both are forgiving and both I like. All these good deals make my wallet scream.

I have the amp cell irons also right now with the Kuro Kage graphite shafts and absolutely love them. I have come to love the Cobra brand

That's my serious ponder right now as well.

I have the Amp Cells with TT XP105s and I love them. Solid irons.

My biggest ponder about it is hybrids. Never really used them and not sure how I would hit them. Some love them and some say they are just a straight hook for them. Either set would be better than my old clevelands I play right now with forgiveness.

My biggest ponder about it is hybrids. Never really used them and not sure how I would hit them. Some love them and some say they are just a straight hook for them. Either set would be better than my old clevelands I play right now with forgiveness.
Cleveland 588 hybos are pretty solid and easy to hit along with the xhot and x2hot from my experiences

00Z0Z_5YoeHLjxS1p_600x450.jpg
00X0X_f4G4pmk4tFV_600x450.jpg

Thanks I emailed the seller we will see what happens. Also they have golfpride multi compounds on them. I attached some pics of them they look clean to me.

If that doesn't work out, I have a set of used ATVs 52/56/60 that I'll send ya for the price of shipping. Let me know.

If that doesn't work out, I have a set of used ATVs 52/56/60 that I'll send ya for the price of shipping. Let me know.

I have not heard back from the seller. If he does not respond back by tomorrow I will take you up on that offer. How did you like the atv wedges?

I have not heard back from the seller. If he does not respond back by tomorrow I will take you up on that offer. How did you like the atv wedges?

I've never had wedges that were so easy to hit from every different lie. I like the standard bounce on all of them so it takes out the guesswork for me. I still have the 50/54/58 setup with the ATVs and will have them until the end of this season.

(Just remembered the 52 is the RAC wedge, but the 56/60 are ATVs. Still a solid wedge if you'd like it.)

I've never had wedges that were so easy to hit from every different lie. I like the standard bounce on all of them so it takes out the guesswork for me. I still have the 50/54/58 setup with the ATVs and will have them until the end of this season.

(Just remembered the 52 is the RAC wedge, but the 56/60 are ATVs. Still a solid wedge if you'd like it.)

Sounds good like I said my Mizunos are shot the grooves are pretty much smooth at this point. Thank you again.

that 50/54/58 are the ones I sold you right? Man I really liked those wedges. Once you learn how to work that ATV sole they are great from all sorts of lies. They are one of the best impulse buys I have had in the last few years.

that 50/54/58 are the ones I sold you right? Man I really liked those wedges. Once you learn how to work that ATV sole they are great from all sorts of lies. They are one of the best impulse buys I have had in the last few years.

Yessir. They're still in the bag. Pondering MD2s, but I just don't want to give these up just yet.

Yessir. They're still in the bag. Pondering MD2s, but I just don't want to give these up just yet.

I know a lot of people liked the ATV grind on the newer line, I did too. But I just really liked that wider sole that was on the originals. Just fit my swing better. I'm moving on to some RTX 2.0 CB.

I know a lot of people liked the ATV grind on the newer line, I did too. But I just really liked that wider sole that was on the originals. Just fit my swing better. I'm moving on to some RTX 2.0 CB.

I remember wanting them after going to the Ultimate Testing last year, but just didn't make sense when I was happy with what I had. RTX have been on my mind too. I've heard nothing but great things.

My 54 is a RAC and is probably my favorite club in the bag. It does so much, absolutely a solid club indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back