R.I.P. Tommy Hanson

Wow, that is so sad. Such a young man to have this kind of thing to happen. RIP

Terrible to go so early. He was a promising talent and enjoyed watching him throw when he came in to the big leagues. RIP

I hated reading about that. Loved to watch Tommy pitch when he came up with the Braves.

What a shock and tragedy to lose him so young. I enjoyed watching him pitch in Atlanta. RIP Tommy.

Very sad to hear.

Sad to hear. I was a Tommy fan, loved watching him pitch, and hated to see him leave ATL.

How did he die? Was a tox screen done?

As of earlier today no known cause. He went into a coma and passed away a little while later. He had some friends and family around home before passing.

Catastrophic organ failure is the only thing I have seen as cause of death. No idea what would have caused that.

Whatever the cause, it is certainly ashamed to lose a young man of only 29. RIP Tommy

Everything I've read seems to indicate he was big into cocaine. Hope it's not true, but that's what I've seen so far. Loved watching him pitch when he made it to the majors as a Brave.

Everything I've read seems to indicate he was big into cocaine. Hope it's not true, but that's what I've seen so far. Loved watching him pitch when he made it to the majors as a Brave.

I've read the same. Drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back