Bradenton get together?

dpgator33

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all, I'm a member at Bradenton CC and have a handful of discounted guest passes to use up before the end of the year. All my old golfing buddies are back where I'm from so I don't have guys I play with that aren't members already, so I thought I'd throw out the idea of having some THPers come out if we can get three together on an agreeable date and time. The rate would be $35, a steal for a course of this caliber.

As far as potential days I would be available, Saturday or Sunday of this weekend or next are good, but not the following weekend ( Dec. 8th-9th). Any weekend after that should work before the New Year as well. What do you say? I know there are some THPers around here :)

Hey all, I'm a member at Bradenton CC and have a handful of discounted guest passes to use up before the end of the year. All my old golfing buddies are back where I'm from so I don't have guys I play with that aren't members already, so I thought I'd throw out the idea of having some THPers come out if we can get three together on an agreeable date and time. The rate would be $35, a steal for a course of this caliber.

As far as potential days I would be available, Saturday or Sunday of this weekend or next are good, but not the following weekend ( Dec. 8th-9th). Any weekend after that should work before the New Year as well. What do you say? I know there are some THPers around here :)
for that price? I'm free every weekend just lemme know when to show up

I always love getting together with THPers, could possibly do Saturday morning if it's pretty early. Past that, it could be in but can't commit right now.

The tee sheet is always pretty wide open, so early wouldn't be a problem. If you guys want to come on down, let me know what time and I'll make it happen. It's a great walking course too if either of you are into that.

The tee sheet is always pretty wide open, so early wouldn't be a problem. If you guys want to come on down, let me know what time and I'll make it happen. It's a great walking course too if either of you are into that.

My bag doesn't work for golfing. What time works for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bag doesn't work for golfing. What time works for you?

You want to play Saturday AM? I'll go out there around 8:45-9:00 probably. Let me know if you want to join up and I'll make a tee time.

You want to play Saturday AM? I'll go out there around 8:45-9:00 probably. Let me know if you want to join up and I'll make a tee time.
I'll come down and join

I'll come down and join

I made a tee time for 8:50. If a fourth wants to join or if either of you end up not being able to make it, let me know.

Address is 4646 Ninth Avenue West Bradenton, FL. I'm sure you all can GPS is and find your way easy enough :)

I made a tee time for 8:50. If a fourth wants to join or if either of you end up not being able to make it, let me know.

Address is 4646 Ninth Avenue West Bradenton, FL. I'm sure you all can GPS is and find your way easy enough :)

Works with me, see you there!

Still at least one spot open if anyone wants to join us. PM me if you are interested

Sounds like fun!! Enjoy the day boys!

Back