2017 M1 Initial Thoughts and Pics

mtex22

Reaction score
Handicap
**Sorry Photobucket acct is messed up will repost later**

Last edited:
Nice.
What's the stock M1 shaft and is it neon yellow ?

Looks great! Can't wait to hear more about the forgiveness. That really gets my attention!

Probly my favorite driver from last year. I just didn't have the game to play it. I like the looks of the new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two things before I stay on topic: so how did you play? Heard the new greens are pure but crazy. Second, between new Bridgestone irons and new M1 in your bag, we have to tee it up sometime.

Keeping on topic, you mention M1 being on par with your 917, I'm hoping that's not the case in general because the 917 was just bad for me when I demoed it vs the M2 and M1. M1 on the very same course you played before renovations had me in places my previous Callaway driver didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one can get released so I can be my hands on last years model.

Isn't this still under embargo?

Not sure but he has it in hand so I am not sure it matters.

I played with a guy today that was called by TM lawyers for posting in hand pics of his. That is why I was asking. He has friends in the industry that gave it to him. Just wondering is all.

Isn't this still under embargo?

It almost seems as if TM is planting these around and letting pics get out there to generate some buzz. Same thing happening on the other forum. Pics posted by guys with low post counts. Hmmm

Sounds like they are molding the best of the M1 and M2 together!!!

I like the look of the sole, appears less busy. I must resist as my M1 (2016) is a bomber! But...more forgiveness is always good. Sounds like I'll have a duel in near future on a flightscope.

Driver looks cool. I want to know more about those irons.

It almost seems as if TM is planting these around and letting pics get out there to generate some buzz. Same thing happening on the other forum. Pics posted by guys with low post counts. Hmmm

maybe they're finally figuring out this newfangled 2011 viral marketing thing

No rush for me. Honestly I'm just getting warmed up with the M1 I bought early this year.

Back