Greens Can Get Rough In Texas

Papaw

Reaction score
Read about the earlier today. I hope they throw this dude in prison for a few years ..

Read an article on it. That got out of hand a bit.

Pretty brutal and totally uncalled for.
I like the way the reporter held up an example of the golf ball which was hit into the foursome.
And I guess the mom is po'ed enough to blame the other golfers in the offenders group.

this kind of attitude and lack of respect defeats the whole purpose of the game and HOPEFULLY represents a very, very small percentage of our golfing fraternity.

That guy deserves to be someones __________ in prison. My question is why did no one else step in, either in the attackers group or the victims. If one of my buddies was attacked on the golf course I would be jumping in as quickly as possible and I know they would do the same for me.

That is messed up, I get frustrated with slow play but have never purposefully hit into another group and if I or someone in my group accidentally did I always rush out to apologize.

You want to throw down, fine go to the parking lot and use your fists, but swinging clubs at someone is just awful.

That is just ridiculous and hope he spends a long time in prison. Used to live in Carrollton and know that course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that's crazy

Wow. I'm at a loss for words.

So sad, I read about this last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local radio was discussing this last night. I think the suspect has a prior car burglary arrest or conviction. Absolutely insane that someone acts/responds like this. I've got to think that the justice system will not be kind to him.

That guy deserves to be someones __________ in prison. My question is why did no one else step in, either in the attackers group or the victims. If one of my buddies was attacked on the golf course I would be jumping in as quickly as possible and I know they would do the same for me.

My thoughts as well. I would have jumped him in a second!

Back