The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

#TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy #TheGrandaddy

Man, this is getting soooo close, now. Have fun, and bring that belt "home", to THP!

Someone broke the cardinal rule of THP event travel footwear.

THP event virgin! Forgiveness requested.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

In the air on the way to San Diego watching some Ted 2

You picked the best one of them all to pop the cherry!

Edit....no MH I wasn't being vulgar hahahah

Punishment shall be sitting with the plebians in the back of the plane. It shall be done.

Brand new plane and an exit row. Doesn't get much better. Plus I get to see some good friends soon

Our captain is in the zone. Rumor has it he's listening to the soundtrack of Top Gun
d30f00197973f07728e7b1a9586e982c.jpg

We will be unlocking the live update thread at dinner tonight.

Delete

Dang they put you in the bathroom Colin

Punishment shall be sitting with the plebians in the back of the plane. It shall be done.

In case you wondering how the view was from ALL THE WAY back here

I'd ride with the luggage just to get a chance to go where you guys are going...FACT

I'd ride with the luggage just to get a chance to go where you guys are going...FACT

I remember Seth saying something about losing s pinky or something to go back.

#feelingblessed

In the air on the way to San Diego watching some Ted 2

No big deal or anything but Harry and I watched that movie while sitting NEXT TO MARK WAHLBERG. He's a big Callaway guy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No big deal or anything but Harry and I watched that movie while sitting NEXT TO MARK WAHLBERG. He's a big Callaway guy :)

#NameDropper

That's nothing compared the guy he is sitting next to.

And I hear one hell of a stick.

Don't get me wrong Mark Wahlberg may be cool and all but I'm watching it next to a guy named DDec! Ever heard of him?

Back