SeeMore Putters Thread

The more I roll the FGP Tour, the happier I am that I essentially traded the mFGP for it. The thing just feels so good and puts such an amazing roll on the ball. I will certainly be keeping my eyes peeled for any SeeMore that may come up for sale with the groove milling on the face.

Has anything else besides that mFGP and the m2c been done with that milling?

Has anything else besides that mFGP and the m2c been done with that milling?

The m1 that Don won the other day has it. I have seen some other platinum m series putter with it as well. But, as you know, I am not a platinum kind of guy. I never have seen an mFGP with it, but if I do and it is black gunmetal, you can count another cover filled!

The m1 that Don won the other day has it. I have seen some other platinum m series putter with it as well. But, as you know, I am not a platinum kind of guy. I never have seen an mFGP with it, but if I do and it is black gunmetal, you can count another cover filled!

The Vault, maybe?

Yep, these just happened! Had them in the cart far too long for it not to happen.

eca4879d-10f8-4af6-b957-2d879e8c7701_zpsoszplbyq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
floating_red_rst_head_cover_velcro_closure__zpsjjhe1h07.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Guess I will have 2 more covers to fill now....

Yep, these just happened! Had them in the cart far too long for it not to happen.

eca4879d-10f8-4af6-b957-2d879e8c7701_zpsoszplbyq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
floating_red_rst_head_cover_velcro_closure__zpsjjhe1h07.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Guess I will have 2 more covers to fill now....

Damn government computers. Which ones are they?

Good choice. I love my red tartan. That material feels nice and has held up really well.

Good choice. I love my red tartan. That material feels nice and has held up really well.

Will be great with my FGP Tour. Maybe that combo will help me putt like ZJ at The Open!

To pick up a prettier m2c, or not to pick up a prettier m2c... that's the question of the night.

To pick up a prettier m2c, or not to pick up a prettier m2c... that's the question of the night.

If it's the one on the bay ,work him he had it on the other forum for $199 shipped

If it's the one on the bay ,work him he had it on the other forum for $199 shipped

He still has it up on there. He took a lower offer, I just have to decide if I really wanna pay to replace the one I have now.

Is it really that much nicer than the one you already have? From my recollection of pictures of both, I wouldn't do it. As I recall, there was some scuffing on the sole of the one you got for less money but the topline, face and all other visible areas were in damn good shape. There is a good bit of scratching on the sole of the one that is on there now.

Is it really that much nicer than the one you already have? From my recollection of pictures of both, I wouldn't do it. As I recall, there was some scuffing on the sole of the one you got for less money but the topline, face and all other visible areas were in damn good shape. There is a good bit of scratching on the sole of the one that is on there now.

The topline on the other one is basically immaculate, and there are a few dings on the one I just got, albeit really small.

The M7 was good to me again tonight. Only got 4 holes in but it just feels so good. I kept putting it on my line, but the dang greens were so fluffy that i could literally hear the ball rolling through the grain. It was harsh. Going to continue to try and get this thing solidly dialed in

The topline on the other one is basically immaculate, and there are a few dings on the one I just got, albeit really small.

If it were me and I really loved the putter, I would probably be willing to go about $50 more to upgrade the condition. If I just liked it, I would stand pat and save my money for other purchases. But that is just me.

If it were me and I really loved the putter, I would probably be willing to go about $50 more to upgrade the condition. If I just liked it, I would stand pat and save my money for other purchases. But that is just me.

As it were, I did spend $50 for the upgreade in condition. :angel:

As it were, I did spend $50 for the upgreade in condition. :angel:

Congratulations on the addition to the family.
It's refreshing to see your commitment to improve your ratio of putters to headcovers. :)

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

It's refreshing to see your commitment to improve your ratio of putters to headcovers. :)

I've got a lot of catching up to do!

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro
Guess again sir! The putter comes with a head cover, plus he is talking about contacting the fine folks at SeeMore for another PR cover. That would be a +1 for the cover side in the cover to putter ratio! Hahaha

Guess again sir! The putter comes with a head cover, plus he is talking about contacting the fine folks at SeeMore for another PR cover. That would be a +1 for the cover side in the cover to putter ratio! Hahaha

lol the putter comes with 2 headcovers, and I already have the PR on the way. The m2c in the B/S/T wont come with a PR headcover. I love you guys, but not that much. :angel:

New addition arrived this morning Mfgp2 Tri Sole Private Reserve. So nice!
10281C42-C101-40EB-B2E7-8B1E27DB46A5_zpsqtdcpl0q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
D79D0472-E1C6-44F2-82CA-36B5F0850C91_zpss6shkekv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I love mine. :alien:

Mine has yet to see the course. Which seems like a bit of a crime.

Back