Curse of Oak Island

DB86

Reaction score
Handicap
Didn't see a topic on this one. Anyone watch it besides me. It's interesting but very frustrating.

I watch the odd bit of it from time to time, but never really enough to get a big grasp on what is going on.

Somewhat interesting concept, just seemingly never gets anywhere.

I like the history and I have to admit that I am into the conspiracy of it also, but you are exactly right. They have been searching the same three places for the past three years.

I love the show. I wish they would finally get to it and show us if they really found anything. You would think after all these years something bigger would of been found if something was there.

I keep hoping they find something, but my wife says "you know if they found the arc of the covenant it would have been all over the news by now". So that sort of ruins it haha. They're spending the big bucks this season, so maybe it will lead to a big find. I don't see how they could go for many more seasons.

I have watched almost every episode. I understand why they have taken their time, but excited they are now finally all in. Can't wait to see what they dig up

I watch it, and I've researched the Knights Templar connection; very interesting history...

Back