The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
With all the combine talk I figured it was time to be thinking about the next season!

All I can say is yuk!
http://www.becausewereathletes.com/nfl/nfl-uniforms-of-the-future/
afc-east.jpg

Packers win the Super Bowl in 2015/16!!!!!

Actually, I don't mind them uniforms. The Jets one is real sharp, IMO.

Those are hideous

On the bright side, those would make the Steeler's bumblebee uniforms looks sorta OK

Not sure what the bills were thinking when they brought josh Mccown in but glad he left without a contract

Not sure what the bills were thinking when they brought josh Mccown in but glad he left without a contract

He will probably end up with the Browns. I really hope they hit on their pics in the first round.

Who'd you like to see them sign? Is locker worth a flyer and see if he can ever stay healthy?

Call me crazy but I like some of them. Most of them are hideous though.

Who'd you like to see them sign? Is locker worth a flyer and see if he can ever stay healthy?

I would take that chance as lomg sat they don't spend a fortune. If he can stay upright I think he can stay healthy and is better than what they have and probably what they could get on the market.

The uniforms from Any Given Sunday think those are gross.

Some of those uniforms look good..others are just terrible!

Since when are the Niners orange and navy? The colors were off on so many

I'm a fan of most of these. Some teams (cough Browns cough) could use some flash to the unis. A buddy of mine sent me this today. I Iike it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424256714.714387.jpg

Those uniforms looks like Men's Adult league softball uniforms. Terrible.

I still like them. And all those helmets are good except the stupid Seahawks. The Chiefs is my favorite.

I'm a fan of most of these. Some teams (cough Browns cough) could use some flash to the unis. A buddy of mine sent me this today. I Iike it. View attachment 18844

I like that but I don't think it's going to be part of the uniform overhaul. I can't wait to see those.

Remember when Trent Richardson missed the walkthrough before the AFC title game and got suspended by the Colts? His side of the story: he was taking his pregnant girlfriend to the hospital because she was having complications that could have threatened the baby.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/2/...ension-indianapolis-colts-conduct-detrimental

Perhaps Richardson could have probably done a little better in letting the Colts know what was going on, but if the Colts are trying to claim that a situation like that is "conduct detrimental to the team", that's not a good look for the Colts. But then again, it's the NFL, nothing should surprise me at this point.

Remember when Trent Richardson missed the walkthrough before the AFC title game and got suspended by the Colts? His side of the story: he was taking his pregnant girlfriend to the hospital because she was having complications that could have threatened the baby.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/2/...ension-indianapolis-colts-conduct-detrimental

Perhaps Richardson could have probably done a little better in letting the Colts know what was going on, but if the Colts are trying to claim that a situation like that is "conduct detrimental to the team", that's not a good look for the Colts. But then again, it's the NFL, nothing should surprise me at this point.

I am as big of a Colts fan as anyone... and I am fully in the "Shame on the Colts" boat on this one... IF this is true.

With that said... I feel like he could have shot a text to someone on the team (coach, GM, fellow player, etc.) to let them know what was going on. We are adults here... if something happens as to where you cannot make it to work... you ALWAYS find time to reach out to your business and let them know.

I am as big of a Colts fan as anyone... and I am fully in the "Shame on the Colts" boat on this one... IF this is true.

With that said... I feel like he could have shot a text to someone on the team (coach, GM, fellow player, etc.) to let them know what was going on. We are adults here... if something happens as to where you cannot make it to work... you ALWAYS find time to reach out to your business and let them know.

That was my point, I think there is blame on both sides in this issue. Still, it's pretty clear the Colts want to dump Richardson, I wonder if any other team will give him a shot at a roster spot.

I can only imagine at any other job if you just decide not to go to work, dont tell anybody and then way after the fact say "Well my baby mama was having issues and we had to try and save the child". You know what happens then? Nothing, you still dont have a job.

He wont be with the Colts next season anyway. If he didn't reach out to the team and inform them he needs to take responsibility for that.

I would take that chance as lomg sat they don't spend a fortune. If he can stay upright I think he can stay healthy and is better than what they have and probably what they could get on the market.
Good luck if you want them to sign Locker. Even when healthy he is very inaccurate. Granted I may be bitter that we took him instead of JJ Watt but I don't see him ever being more than a backup qb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back