NHL 2014-2015 Season

Refs let this game get out of hand way too early

Looks like the 2 hander Ovi gave to Letang started it all. You guys really took them out of their game.

Looks like the 2 hander Ovi gave to Letang started it all. You guys really took them out of their game.

you know he was playing the puck, he is too smart to do such a thing :alien:

dumba**

Baseball swing.

Penguins deserved to lose that game. They try to be a tough team, but they're the farthest thing from it.

Baseball swing.

Penguins deserved to lose that game. They try to be a tough team, but they're the farthest thing from it.

Nothing wrong with not being a big tough team. Downie and a couple others are gritty, physical and have heart. He is not a dude I would want to play against. The important thing is standing up for your team mates and the Pens do that.

They tried to do the same thing to Holtby it did not work. Penalty on Letang Yeah probably but not worth all the fuss..... Refs let it get out of hand

Columbus either needs to start winning a lot, or stop winning altogether. yet another painful year to watch, with so much potential.

That one sequence was crazy. He made saves with his toe, leg pad, chest, arm and then glove for good measure. All while covering different parts of the net.

The Preds are going to be very difficult in the playoffs, as much as it pains me to say, they have to be the favorites for the Cup (big reach I know). I think their only concern is staying this hot til the playoffs.

Believe me, I have nightmares that in this, our greatest year ever, we might win the President's Cup and somehow manage to get knocked off early in the playoffs. It has happened to other teams before. Still though, this Preds team doesn't seem to have much in the way of weaknesses. We can score, have the best defense in the league, and arguably the best goalie in the league. Injury would seem to be the only thing that could seriously derail at least a deep playoff run.

Still though, I'll be wearing my lucky jersey and rubbing my lucky THP ball markers for all I'm worth until the playoffs are over.

like Kessel, i know they are skilled, but still idiots
Haha true.... Ovi seems to be playing his best under Trotz because he isn't putting up with his BS. Finally......

Columbus either needs to start winning a lot, or stop winning altogether. yet another painful year to watch, with so much potential.

The injuries you guys have gone through no team could succeed. Get a nice pick and help out with depth for next year. Jackets are on the cusp to being good for a long time.

I like the look's of the NHL. Blues, Preds, Islanders, TB, Jets all in playoff spots and the Panthers pushing and they are all playing exciting hockey.

The injuries you guys have gone through no team could succeed. Get a nice pick and help out with depth for next year. Jackets are on the cusp to being good for a long time.

I like the look's of the NHL. Blues, Preds, Islanders, TB, Jets all in playoff spots and the Panthers pushing and they are all playing exciting hockey.

haha it's the same story every single year for CBJ. Crazy amount of man games lost, underwhelming results "on account of it"

Aren't you forgetting a team playing quite well the last 2 months Mr. Scrap........

Aren't you forgetting a team playing quite well the last 2 months Mr. Scrap........

You're right, Florida has been good. Almost in the top 8 now :)

Sorry about that yes the Wild have been playing well ever since Dubnyk came into the mix.

Tonight's Boston/Edmonton game is going to be really interesting... if Subban gets his first NHL start you have to think it's an audition in front of Edmonton's brass. With the B's rumored to be shopping Eriksson and Seidenberg to free up cap space, it begs the question of whether or not they might target Eberle. I'd almost rather have Yakupov, but who knows.

Hey, the last time Edmonton grabbed a young goaltender via trade from Boston, it worked out rather well for them...

Sorry about that yes the Wild have been playing well ever since Dubnyk came into the mix.
You just can't admit it and that is OK.... I still remember seeing that great Avi next to your name

Tonight's Boston/Edmonton game is going to be really interesting... if Subban gets his first NHL start you have to think it's an audition in front of Edmonton's brass. With the B's rumored to be shopping Eriksson and Seidenberg to free up cap space, it begs the question of whether or not they might target Eberle. I'd almost rather have Yakupov, but who knows.

Hey, the last time Edmonton grabbed a young goaltender via trade from Boston, it worked out rather well for them...

I think if Nail would be the 1 on the block. Are you talking about Ranford?

You just can't admit it and that is OK.... I still remember seeing that great Avi next to your name

Kings are on a 5 game win streak. hahaha. I was looking at teams that haven't been very good or in the playoffs much the past few years. The Crapitals are a lock for the cup. Let me know if you fill it up with a 40oz or wine from a box. :alien:

Kings are on a 5 game win streak. hahaha. I was looking at teams that haven't been very good or in the playoffs much the past few years. The Capitals are a lock for the cup. Let me know if you fill it up with a 40oz or wine from a box. :alien:

God don't say Cup.... Just happy if they make the playoffs after the last 2 seasons...... fify

Love waking up to another Bruins loss to a terrible team.

Martin, get ready to see me wearing a Habs sweater in my avatar....

Caps Jets tonight in DC

habs panthers tonight, I kinda hope the Panthers win in OT so they have more chances to be in the playoffs

Back