Contest #6 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Official Entry:

Winning with Ricky was a blast, and his ability to take my mind off the bad shots with on the spot a capella was both horrifying and completely beneficial to my recovery. It's a forever moment. #TeamDev

Official Entry:

Mike's Captain planning was beyond effective. I ate exactly the right amount of food, got to bed at the best time every night, executed his on course strategy to perfection, aaaaand I am pretty sure I am going to Vegas later in the year for an absolute steal. #Team441

I love this. So many people haven't even met either of the captains. Lots of creativity needed for this one and there is no shortage of it here.

6 spots left , Hope I can come up with a good couple speeches. Good Luck Everyone !

Official Entry:
#TeamDev
Dev had a tear in his eye as he motioned me over. He was watching "Jersey Shore" in the lobby. He said, "I'm from Jersey! I ain't got s--t but this f-in show! Help me create a REAL Jersey Legacy!" He had me at "f-in"!

Official Entry - #TeamDev

My captain asked me how I was doing during preparation. I told him I was nervous. He told me to remember that the other team was just as nervous and to go play the way he knew I was capable of and not to worry about the consequences!!

Official Entry: #Team441

Mike, Thank you for whipping the motivation to get into shape on and off the course. The weekly weigh-ins and golf game updates were tedious but sure paid off in the end. THP Legacy Champions! Doesn’t get any better than that! Now, let’s find some dessert! #TEAM441 FTW

Official Entry:
#Team441
Mike and I were walking. He puts his arm around me and said, "Look. I've never said this to anyone- Ohio coaches ALWAYS depend on guys from Michigan. We can't get it done on our own. Help me, please. Help a guy from Ohio do SOMETHING in his life!"

Official Entry - #Team441

The captain said "Our Legacy will be like the Ryder Cup and that we needed to play for all the unfortunate THPers that didn't get the chance to participate. He said to fight to the end - Never Give UP -until the last putt is holed!"

Official Entry #TeamDev

Coach told me.... There is 2 ways to get to the top of an oak tree, you can sit on an acorn and wait for it to grow or you can climb to the top....now go climb that tree for me, your team and most of all yourself!

I think this is the toughest contest yet. Definitely takes some thought.

Official entry -

SNL_1627_09_Update_6_Drunk_Uncle.png

Dev -
Dev reminds me of the great leaders of our time. Churchill, Roosevelt, Gandhi, Ditka! ...You know...if they drank fruity drinks and berated people with graphic profanity. *raises a glass*

441 -
What can I say about Mike? Well.....he's not so bad for a guy from Ohio. *crickets* *raises a glass*

Official Entry #Team441

MD441 was an incredible captain. He really massaged the lineups well like an oriental 24/7 joint in a shady part of town. His deft touch and years of THP experience is the reason we are leaving #TheLegacy with a happy ending. Hey Mike, where's the tip jar?

huh??? Did you get this mixed up with the trash talk contest? Or is this your real entry?

My guess is lack of air at the high levels in CO

huh??? Did you get this mixed up with the trash talk contest? Or is this your real entry?

My guess is lack of air at the high levels in CO
I have a cold, so maybe that's it?

Nothing personal, just made me laugh a lot while I was typing it. My sense of humor is, uh, interesting?

Official Entry: Right after we got selected, 441 sent us all a recording. It went a little something like this......

You can be the greatest
You can be the best
You can win your match
With no stress

You can beat TeamDev
Beat'm like a boss
Make them cry
When they suffer the loss

Do it for your Region
And for your forum name

Then you're in............the #THPHallOfFame!

Official Entry #Team441

I've accomplished alot in my golfing career but the icing on the cake would be helping you make your Legacy. Execute, follow the game plan, play one shot at a time and we all will create our Legacy!

Official entry
Team 411

My captain helped me create my legacy by teaching me to slow down and relax, he was a great example of how slow n steady beats the fast rabbit every time.

Official entry
TeamDev

My captain helped me create my legacy by teaching me to go for it every time, FTW and never lay back. Hit your opponent right in the nuts on every shot

Official Entry:
#Team441

To my captain Deano, I can't thank you enough for the motivation to get better. Showing me that if I become a HOF member I can have an entire basement full of SWAG! Now let's go get ice cream with peanut butter

Official Entry:

#TeamDev

Ricky, your speech this morning on the range did it for me. When you said "don't F this up!" I knew I had it in the bag.

Loving some of the entries, so far. Keep 'em rolling in.

Official Entry:

#Team441

Mike came to me and said you are not the worst player here. Im putting you against the worst one here. I then new I had a chance to do something that could help the team and it took the pressure off.

Official Entry: Team Dev

After a few holes today, Dev saw my game was off. Then he broke out the swing lube & turned me into a real #InternetGolfer! Two daiquiris, a sea breeze & a pina colada later & I'm bombing drives, knocking down flagsticks & draining every putt I look at.

Love seeing these moving right along. This is going to be one heck of an event. Look forward to seeing how the teams fill out!

Back