Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Wrong thread Trout Bum!!!! :D Don't start asking people to go and hunt down information in other threads, this thread has enough for a THP2 site alone.

The Regional Rivalry presented by THP "the Ocho"

Did you confuse Georgia and Ohio with Florida?

I very well could have. I visited Colorado once so I may still be woozy from the contact buzz.

Take out Hawaii and it's pretty clear that the biggest contributor to happiness is open space.
What you guys take for happy is the same look craxy people have....just saying
I hope it's in driving distance of the carolinas. 15, 16, 17, and 18 at the Sawgrass stadium course would destroy some regions, Georgia and Ohio would be hitting drivers to a 130 yd hole lol, we'd have to rent some walkers too.
L eiole would be trying to save divot if we played Sawgrass
Did you confuse Georgia and Ohio with Florida?
Nope he got it right. We don't have any 'old' member is fla

Wrong thread Trout Bum!!!! :D Don't start asking people to go and hunt down information in other threads, this thread has enough for a THP2 site alone.

Haha, been a while since we've had a thread this full of random god like predictions. You my friend are a god, I'm pretty sure I remember you telling me so. Lol..

Since we're into 165 pages of state talk now, thought I would let everyone know that #TEXAS ranked 10th in the happiest state in #MERICA. Yes, we may talk alot but we are happy when we do it.

1. Alaska
2. Hawaii
3. South Dakota - Wow! Jake must know something up there!
4. Wyoming
5. Montana
6. Colorado - It's legal there, of course they are happy.
7. Nebraska
8. Utah
9. New Mexico
10. Texas

41. Missouri
42. Michigan
43. Arkansas
44. Tennessee
45. Alabama
46. Mississippi
47. Ohio
48. Indiana
49. Kentucky
50. West Virginia

Linky

just saw this sign coming home today

happy-place.jpg

Kentucky....yikes. I'm shocked with Tennessee, I love it here

It'll probably be regions (Nor'east, Southeast, Midwest, Southwest, West) and then Texas.

I forced myself to stay away from this thread until some details were actually known. Looks like the same people saying the same things over and over. Like the groundhog, I saw my shadow and will disappear for awhile again.

I forced myself to stay away from this thread until some details were actually known. Looks like the same people saying the same things over and over. Like the groundhog, I saw my shadow and will disappear for awhile again.
Kind of like you guys that keep doing and saying the same thing about staying away.

I didn't know we had Texans in Illinois. We might just stand a chance in this thing...

You really don't want them.....all they do is talk about how "Awesome" Texas is because of......um......well......The Cowboys used to be good...and I think the Longhorns were actually good at things for a period of time as well. Other than that, I'm not too sure what Old Mexico actually brings to the table :alien:

So now the talk is location. It appears some are setting teams. Regions have been filled. Teams are getting anchors, and now the talk has moved to where it should be held. #Amazing

Who knows what tomorrow will bring? Maybe it will include sponsors and an exemptions on the Conagra Foods Tour.

Just to see how much dedication people really have, the tournament should be somewhere that no one wants to go.

Detroit, you're up!

New Mexico, Alabama, Montana all come to mind as well.

More boredom. Here is the rankings based on my map. If I offend anyone, you should know I don't really care.

Ranking

1. Southeast. Georgia and the Carolinas are the early favorites. Guys like Flog, Spicoli and ATLClive75 are a solid core to build around.
2. Texas and Friend – Texas alone could be a number 1 pick. An active community gives them a leg up in prep work.
3. Ohia and Others – Ohio gives Texas a run on froum activity. Does it translate on the course? Any team with Canadan potentially is a threat.
4. Northeast Region. Lots of solid talent in the Virginias and Pennsylvania. My choice for Captain is t2grn18 and he takes this team far.
5. The South – Florida forms the core of this group. Lot’s of personalities, but the question is do they have the drive to get off the I-75?
6. The Southwest – I am a bit biased, but with endless sunshine and time to practice, this region is ready to come through and show not all things in the West are a letdown.
7. Midwest Region – Will the weather and potholes in Chicago keep this group down? Who knows, but with some luck they could field a scrappy team.
8. Atlantic Region – Assuming they ever dig out of the snow, they could contend. That is of course if this tournament is sim golf.
9. Western Region – Lots of bluster, like the wind in San Francisco. Let’s hope more are interested in this than The King.
10. The Plains - Howzat and Puttin4bird can only do so much here. Throw in the Nebraska crew and let’s hope they see red other then Cornhusker touchdowns.

As in all other sports predictions, the Southeast and Texas are over-hyped......

Haha, been a while since we've had a thread this full of random god like predictions. You my friend are a god, I'm pretty sure I remember you telling me so. Lol..

I must have been drunk when I told you that because the old might Lord above might take exception to that if I did! Guess I'll be headed to church on Sunday now to make sure!

I must have been drunk when I told you that because the old might Lord above might take exception to that if I did! Guess I'll be headed to church on Sunday now to make sure!
He says a god, not the God. I think you're ok bro.

As in all other sports predictions, the Southeast and Texas are over-hyped......

Cannot remember if I saw this pre-July or not...

:alien:

I'll take scrappy, that used to be a great trait to have playing hockey.

Midwest Scrappers Unite!!!
scrappers1.gif

I played hockey as well I agree scrappy is always a plus. I can promise scrappy will never finish 10 out of 10 in any competition :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Nothing to see here.....move along."

I played hockey as well I agree scrappy is always a plus. I can promise scrappy will never finish 10 out of 10 in any competition :)

You got that right!

Got it! LOL....I was looking for the clouds and dark skies to ascend on me.
You only have to worry about that if you go to Ohio.

I have met some great THPers from mostly the midwest and even one from Canada and I personally will have a hard time creating a state or region rivalry involving any of them. I also dont have a competitive bone in my body so lets play some golf:wink::wink:

Cannot remember if I saw this pre-July or not...

:alien:

No....there was definitely a train that was coming. And that train was rolling the first 2 holes...and then Seth happened. 5w to 10ft......game changer.

Back