Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough to say having rolled them both on different greens/surfaces. Both were phenomenal options and yet unique in their own way. Next go around I'll find a way to try them both at the same time.

Sounds like we need to have Putter Clash.

Ping G SF Tech Driver back on big ponder mode. One of the starters at the local course to work wants to buy my Z545's IF he can get the cash together the ponder will become reality.

New Scotty notchback and Toulon, Toulon, Toulon

UST Elements Helium.

Mizuno MP H5 or Titleist AP2 with KBS tour. One of those will be my irons soon.

Trying to figure out an MD3/PM setup for the bottom of the bag, include replacing my PW.
I need to find and hit the 46* MD3 to compare with my current PW.

Trying to figure out an MD3/PM setup for the bottom of the bag, include replacing my PW.
I need to find and hit the 46* MD3 to compare with my current PW.

just do it! I replaced my apex pro pw with the MD3 46* and it is exactly what I want for my PW. A club I can swing aggressively and I consider more as a short game wedge than a full distance iron

That XR pro 4wood 16* wood is silly! I just hit it and that could be a driver replacement. Holy cow

End of April.
UST Mamiya.

Oh the possibilities.

Irons, oh the possibilities!

I could go anything from PING I-series, to Mizuno MP-15/25, Srixon z745 to even the Yamaha RMX.
Then there's shafts, Nippon, recoil, steel fiber, XPi, XP, 90-95-105-110 grams.

I love the look of the Mizuno MP25 & Srixon Z745's. Would like the forgiveness of the PINGs.

Guess I'm trying a couple of options on the Trackman tomorrow. Might do something stupid like order Z745's with SteelFiber i110's without having hit both the shafts and the heads, let alone the combination.

After reading through the Toulon thread really pondering a Toulon San Fansisco.

pondering trading my driver to something more forgiving, I really like the looks of the JGR, M2 and Ping G.

Pondering selling off my odyssey collection. Last few months they have just sat there as I moved on to blade putters...

Pondering selling off my odyssey collection. Last few months they have just sat there as I moved on to blade putters...

Can I get an advanced copy of said collection so I can call dibs on something?

Oh boy let the games begin

Appreciate you bro

What?! Say it ain't so! No more 7s? And of course you don't mean Eleanor Jr right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back