Playing Lessons on TGC ... is Sara Brown expecting ??

inthehole

Holly Sonders Caddie
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 11.5
I've always been a Sara fan, but on last nights show, she looked like she put on a whole lot of weight & that golf shirt was waaaaay too tight based on her current appearance. Just curious ?

she is expecting. Saw on twitter recently that she is 18 weeks pregnant.

^ uh, that's what I was asking. Thanks, I guess.

i really like her a lot. she has a great presence on-air. very engaging. great at selling her enthusiasm. cute without being in-your-face about sex appeal (syonara holly sonders). best female personality on tgc.

i really like her a lot. she has a great presence on-air. very engaging. great at selling her enthusiasm. cute without being in-your-face about sex appeal (syonara holly sonders). best female personality on tgc.

Very true. I like her on school of golf.

i like her for this reasoning as well... Her and Martin make a great team.

I've always been a Sara fan, but on last nights show, she looked like she put on a whole lot of weight & that golf shirt was waaaaay too tight based on her current appearance. Just curious ?

Yes she is! She is awesome!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Have been a Sara fan since she was on big break way back in the day. Happy for her that she is having success on GC and now has a baby on the way.

Like here a lot. Good chemistry with Martin, and reminds me of the girl next door (who can golf). Congrats on the baby! Hope she's coming back to the show.

Cool! Happy for her. Although, inthehole, you might want to reconsider your approach just in case you are faced with asking that question in real life! :banana:

Back