KLVN Golf Bag Preview

Honestly I think a design with the bottom coming off was a way better idea. I think it was JB came up with that one.

Honestly I think a design with the bottom coming off was a way better idea. I think it was JB came up with that one.

Not me, but I did question if it had been done. Apparently it has.
FWIW, this does have holes on the bottom to not let dirt stay down here.

I think it's an interesting design and would like to see how it works for people but I don't see it benefitting me on a regular basis enough to justify the purchase. I like seeing innovation like this in bags though.

I think this is more useful to be used as a range/practice-cart bag. Put what clubs are needed to the chipping green then the range without lugging your whole bag. But still taking up space as only one bag in the car or house.

I'd have to get my hands on it to check all the fit, finish, how the plastic feels, etc., but I love the concept and how they brought the design to market. I'm impressed.

Me neither. I tried it out by lifting both pieces and it seemed fairly normal to me.
And not to be overlooked it does have wheels on the bottom to make it easier to get from car to the cart.

And I didn't think it was too heavy either considering all the functionality.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This pic makes the bag look almost Tron esque!

My last two rounds have been CPO and it made me think of this bag and how nice it wold have been to have something like this with me

My last two rounds have been CPO and it made me think of this bag and how nice it wold have been to have something like this with me

When Pete and I played on Sunday it was CPO. On just about every hole this thing would have come in handy. We mentioned it more than 10 times.

I can definitely see this bag being a lifesaver on those CPO days.

This is actually a brilliant design IMO. Very cool.

When Pete and I played on Sunday it was CPO. On just about every hole this thing would have come in handy. We mentioned it more than 10 times.
The big turn off for me is price. I maybe play 5-10 CPO rounds a year. That to me doesnt justify the cost. But man would it be nice for those rounds haha

Wow, this is interesting concept! I really want to see this in person.

As I said before, I think this is a very cool design, but as someone who walks at every opportunity, this doesn't make a whole lot of sense for someone like me.

The big turn off for me is price. I maybe play 5-10 CPO rounds a year. That to me doesnt justify the cost. But man would it be nice for those rounds haha
I spent almost an hour on their website Sunday night trying to justify it. My big hangup right now…I'm not crazy about their color combinations. HA.

We had a hole at Royal New Kent that was cart path only and of course the fairway was litteraly close to 100 yards wide, and yep I was all the way on the other side. As I was grabbing three clubs and my range finder, I actually thought about this bag and how this was the perfect scenario for it.

I think about this bag usually on e a week. I like a couple of the color options but the price tag keeps me from making the purchase. I wouldn't mind having it as I have considered carrying my bag when walking and it would come in handy for that.

Circling back to this years later!!! Did anyone ever actually pick one of these up?! I've been trying to find one for months!

Circling back to this years later!!! Did anyone ever actually pick one of these up?! I've been trying to find one for months!

I tried for months to work with the company about getting some basic messaging and never received it. Im not sure they are still in production.

I tried for months to work with the company about getting some basic messaging and never received it. Im not sure they are still in production.

Nope they're long gone! I even tried to reach out via Twitter and ask about old stock.

Nope they're long gone! I even tried to reach out via Twitter and ask about old stock.

When we shot some video and images from the show, we were one of the only people talking about it, but I think it was @ddec and myself that were pretty interested. Everything kept getting pushed back and pushed back and in speaking to some retailers, they weren't having much success either.

Shame.

When we shot some video and images from the show, we were one of the only people talking about it, but I think it was @ddec and myself that were pretty interested. Everything kept getting pushed back and pushed back and in speaking to some retailers, they weren't having much success either.

Shame.

For a new company their booth was killer. The product made so much sense. It’s sad that it never made it to market. I have constantly thought about it whenever it is CPO.

Wasn't this bag made of a composite or plastic of some kind?

Wasn't this bag made of a composite or plastic of some kind?

From all I can gather, yes. My last questions to the company were asking them for a bit more information on the materials and never heard a thing.

From all I can gather, yes. My last questions to the company were asking them for a bit more information on the materials and never heard a thing.

If this bag could somehow have been made travel worthy by adding a hard cover that snapped on and maybe some wheels that snapped on and off that would have been basically the ultimate bag and absolutely worth the ~$400.

Back