2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I could use a little help, please.

When I fill out the Register info i get a "this user already exists" error message. When I try to sign in it tells me this is not the right form to use to join a private league.

Did you play last year? Just sign back in with that. That's what I had to do, and I see me in there.

Pardon my ignorance with this, I haven't done this before. So when I go to the page to pick my team, are these players committed to this event? I just want to make sure if I am picking someone, they are playing in the event.

Pardon my ignorance with this, I haven't done this before. So when I go to the page to pick my team, are these players committed to this event? I just want to make sure if I am picking someone, they are playing in the event.

They are committed as of now. I usually check the website on Wednesday night (PGA Tour, or the tournaments website) to make sure they haven't dropped out.

Did you play last year? Just sign back in with that. That's what I had to do, and I see me in there.
The screen flashes, my login info is removed and I am back to a blank login form.

Lineup set!

I'm in. Here goes nothing...

I'm in!

I can't find us in the private league list.

nvrmnd

And I'm in. I haven't played fantasy golf in probably 10 years, and back then, it was limited to 4 golfers and a salary cap. I'm liking this 8-10 golfers with salary cap format. Should make things much more interesting.

~Rock

in and done

Signed up and picks made! Should be a fun year.

And I'm in.

Thank you THP, JB and GG for hosting this again! I had a ton of fun last year!

All signed up!

Missed a few weeks down the stretch last year and it torpedoed my chances or a respectable showing. My goal is to not miss a week this year.

I'm having troubles finding the league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having troubles finding the league

If it's doing what it did for me, I too had kind of a navigation problem. Once the account was confirmed/activated, I was taken to some 'archived leagues' page. I ended up just X-ing out, and reclicking the 'fantasy golf' button at the top of the page. Then it asked me for my team name and league password, and it took me straight to the correct league page.

~Rock

I'm in and line up set.

For some reason it wouldn't let me register initially in chrome had to go to another browser, but once logged in it worked great in Chrome.

All signed up! First timer in fantasy golf.

If it's doing what it did for me, I too had kind of a navigation problem. Once the account was confirmed/activated, I was taken to some 'archived leagues' page. I ended up just X-ing out, and reclicking the 'fantasy golf' button at the top of the page. Then it asked me for my team name and league password, and it took me straight to the correct league page.

~Rock

Thanks got it to work now

I'm in again. See how many times this year I can go 7 or 8 out of 10 guys missing the cut.

sweet. i am in and this should be fun. some interesting concepts that only allow a player to be picked 8 times and the salary cap.

Will be signing up when I get home!

First fantasy team ever... we will see how this goes :bulgy-eyes:

Back