SeeMore Giant FGP - THP Review

I really really want to see one of these in hand. It makes all the sense in the world in regards to stability and that is what I get when I use a full mallet.

This thing is intriguing as all get out.

I wanted to wait a couple days before doing this but I think it's an important comparison.

mFGP vs Giant FGP

87b7874ea53eac054dae5d0284b58e6e.jpg

7954151b694fe2313fa92408a3eb7206.jpg

3f137e4629e8eedd29f45aa50a3af182.jpg

43eda00d09ecd7d9a2f956a0e745620a.jpg

I wanted to wait a couple days before doing this but I think it's an important comparison.

mFGP vs Giant FGP

87b7874ea53eac054dae5d0284b58e6e.jpg

7954151b694fe2313fa92408a3eb7206.jpg

3f137e4629e8eedd29f45aa50a3af182.jpg

43eda00d09ecd7d9a2f956a0e745620a.jpg

thanks for the comparison pics Dan! I will probably be ordering one of these, just to have one! I love SeeMore putters!!

Dan, is that the world's biggest doily under those putters? A Giant Doily?

Thanks for the pics. The ones with it at address are what grabs me. Doesn't look so huge at that point. Can't wait to give these a go! Hopefully someone will have one at Old Silo.

Dan, is that the world's biggest doily under those putters? A Giant Doily?

Thanks for the pics. The ones with it at address are what grabs me. Doesn't look so huge at that point. Can't wait to give these a go! Hopefully someone will have one at Old Silo.

haha no, just a strange looking rug. Glad it helped!

Gosh that looks so damn fun.

Ideally need to see this in person because in the pictures it looks very manageable and I need the stability that the extra size offers.

You got the standard 365g correct Dan?

Having to make a decision on going standard length, or going all in on the 400g setup CB'd.

You got the standard 365g correct Dan?

Having to make a decision on going standard length, or going all in on the 400g setup CB'd.

I believe you're right. There's nothing at my disposal to distinguish weight, however it certainly doesn't stroke to 400g.

Playing at 34.5 inches.

I believe you're right. There's nothing at my disposal to distinguish weight, however it certainly doesn't stroke to 400g.

Playing at 34.5 inches.

Candansize.

I'm tempted to go CB for the sake of trying a new SS CB grip, but why eff with what works? 365g, 36"....yummy.

Thanks Dan.

Candansize.

I'm tempted to go CB for the sake of trying a new SS CB grip, but why eff with what works? 365g, 36"....yummy.

Thanks Dan.

I plan to go CB w/ the new super stroke grip for you. If I can get the weight set just like the Odyssey Tank Cruiser, I will be in heaven.

I went standard 365g weight with a Red Garsen Edge at my fitted 34". If it aint broke dont fix it

I plan to go CB w/ the new super stroke grip for you. If I can get the weight set just like the Odyssey Tank Cruiser, I will be in heaven.
I'm thinking the heavier GiantFGP with Garsen 15".

Here's an interesting video... This is AMart putting with the Giant FGP. What I noticed between him using that vs the mFGP was a notably smoother takeaway, and less wavering offline. It was surprising watching a comparison of the two first hand.

All of which is huge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up going with my standard setup and not CB'd. Just more comfy for me right now.

Pretty effin' pumped!

Ended up going with my standard setup and not CB'd. Just more comfy for me right now.

Pretty effin' pumped!

Placing my order March 1st. Cannot wait.

Any idea if this is going to be offered in LH? This looks so fun to try out. Love the idea of a High MOI blades shape putter!

Most important question.... will the new THP headcover fit on this beast?

medium_img.jpg

I may be, definitely will be, ordering one on Monday.

Should be noted, talking with Seemore, they have sold hundreds of this putter already.

I love it when there successful

So is the official start date Monday 3/2? I don't see anything on Seemore's site which seems odd.

So is the official start date Monday 3/2? I don't see anything on Seemore's site which seems odd.
They're available now. The website is in the process of being overhauled.

I'm hoping mine is here this week, at least before the get together in Dallas on Sunday.

I'm hoping mine is here this week, at least before the get together in Dallas on Sunday.

What set-up did you go with? I am waiting for SuperStoke and Garsen to release their new grips before I place my order.

Back