Cure Putters Event - Coming To Ohio In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to hearing more details!

Alright alright alriiiiiiiiiiiight

Very cool of them to jump into the THP mix. This should be a fun event.

I want to support my Ohio boys so once dates are annouced I'll be able to plan accordingly

Cure Putters Event - Coming To Ohio In 2015

Interesting designs they have, quite dig the rxi. I am interested in this event for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love seeing so many surprised, this is going to be a fun one.

Wow a reason to go to Ohiotopia. :act-up:

I'm glad to see a newer company jumping on board. It should be a great event for THPers and a great chance for CURE to not only get their name out but receive good solid feedback on their putters.

Official song for the Ohio invitational?

Love seeing so many surprised, this is going to be a fun one.

I'm excited to see a newcomer like Cure jumping in to the THP family! I like the idea of getting in on the ground floor, so to speak. Maybe years from now, people will say "I was there at the beginning!"

Colour me interested.

Official song for the Ohio invitational?

Just a quick correction that this is not an Invitational, but a solo unique event. Good song choice however.

Pretty cool that this will be held by a THP newbie!

The putters certainly are interesting and hopefully I will get the chance to give one a roll.

Hmm been thinking does Cure know that Ohio is home to the chutt Miester and what are their thoughts on using a putter from somewhere besides the green

Just getting caught up here. Pretty cool to see a new company get involved & getting its own event.

I've looked at their putters repeatedly the past two days. Pretty intrigued by these. Curious to hear more about these putters more about this event.

We are very excited to sponsor this event and support the Hackers Paradise community. Thank you all for your interest and comments. There's a lot of information available on our website www.cureputters.com and we'll do our best to answer any questions posted in the forum. We're putting together some great giveaways and promotions leading up to the event, so keep an eye out as things progress. Have a great day!

Cure Putters

Excited to have you aboard here at THP. Really intrigued in Cure Putters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard....looking forward to this great event and learning more about your company and putters

Welcome to THP look forward to hearing more about your putters and about the company as a hole.

Welcome to the forum! And hopefully I get to join the event in my home state!

Welcome to THP! Really looking forward to learning more.

We are very excited to sponsor this event and support the Hackers Paradise community. Thank you all for your interest and comments. There's a lot of information available on our website www.cureputters.com and we'll do our best to answer any questions posted in the forum. We're putting together some great giveaways and promotions leading up to the event, so keep an eye out as things progress. Have a great day!

Cure Putters

Welcome to THP! I'm very intrigued by your putters and hope to get into the event to have a first hand look at them. Hopefully Ohio is good to you when you come visit for the event!

I am intrigued by these putters and would be interested in doing this event. I will be paying attention to the thread.

Welcome to THP. Interesting putter line you have here. I'm looking forward to learning more about your clubs and your company. Looks like Los Colinas Country is the only one in the DFW area carrying these, so that's not happening, but hope to see your putters first hand soon.

Very cool of the folks at Cure Putters to sponsor this event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back