2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Sweet, I will be signing up first thing in the morning.

Will be signing up tonight when I get home from work

Signed up and curse victims have been selected for the Honda.

Signed up and team in this is a first for me. Hope I can remember each week.

I'm in! It'll be nice to have a lineup for the whole season this time around, last year I signed up too late to make any sort of noise.

Alright. Signed up. Have no idea what I'm doing but this will be fun!

I can't wait for this fantasy season to start.

And I may as well mention, since you KNOW it's going to be complained about: if you have a guy on your roster, and he withdraws at the last minute, or for whatever reason doesn't tee off in round 1, he still counts toward your eight times of using him.

It is the only thing about this game I don't like, but the way I see it, we all play under the same rules, and it can affect everyone the same way. One thing to help keep it from happening is to check online the night before for withdraws, alternates getting into the field, etc. Otherwise suck it up and deal with it. It sucks, but we all have to deal with it.

For this being free to all of us, this one thing is just a small inconvenience.

All signed up and ready! Never played fantasy, so my only hope is to not be DFL :D

Signed up, been looking forward to this starting.

Registration complete and team set for the Honda Classic

I signed up earlier, looking forward to trying this.

I'm in and ready to be called toilet paper.

Im in and super excited

Can't wait to see how many weeks of forget to pick my team this year

signed up and ready to go!

I'm in. Hope to show better than last year

All signed up and my team picks are in. I've already gone in and picked my team three times today..

Got my team picked. A lot harder than expected when you are ultimately going for the most money won with all the players chosen thru the year. Only 8 starts per year makes you choose wisely what tourneys you want to use them in. I've never been in a fantasy league of anything so actually I have no idea what I'm doing!

Anybody else having a problem checking your team? I picked my team and saved it but when I go back to the Fantasy Golf tab and try to click "view team" the page goes blank.

Anybody else having a problem checking your team? I picked my team and saved it but when I go back to the Fantasy Golf tab and try to click "view team" the page goes blank.

Nope, works fine.

I'm in, this is one of my favorite things. It gives you a reason to cheer for a guy or two that may have been off your radar for a particular tournament.

Signed up!

Another first timer here.. Just like on the course , gonna try to not embarrass myself..

Back