Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

I'm in for the Fri and Saturday rounds and for staying Thu-Sat nights.

What time do you get into STL? Ron is getting to springfield Thursday evening. You and him can stay at my house Thursday night as long as don't mind a bunk bed or an air mattress :p

Yep, hard to beat $142 each way on Southwest.

What time do you get into STL? Ron is getting to springfield Thursday evening. You and him can stay at my house Thursday night as long as don't mind a bunk bed or an air mattress :p

8:30am. I was planning on playing across the border in IL before heading down on Thursday. I can bring somebody if they're heading into STL too.

I don't mind an air mattress at all..thanks!

There will also be a few surprises at this gathering :p

Once we get everyones arriving schedule, we see about maybe getting 36 in Friday as well.

8:30am. I was planning on playing across the border in IL before heading down on Thursday. I can bring somebody if they're heading into STL too. I don't mind an air mattress at all..thanks!

Logistics don't work for me on this bud. Hopefully I'll get to see you guys in Michigan

Put me down for this one. Going to take Friday off. what time are you guys playing on Friday?

Put me down for this one. Going to take Friday off. what time are you guys playing on Friday?
Mid afternoon friday so people have time to get here

I'm still a hopeful/maybe and on the fence, I was checking schedules again today trying to move things around, I've got my fingers crossed.

Just confirmed.. My biker buds are gathering in 1st week of June in New Orleans, so I'm in

I'm still a hopeful/maybe and on the fence, I was checking schedules again today trying to move things around, I've got my fingers crossed.
Dooo it

Man! I really wish this was in the cards for me!

I am checking on a couple things.
It's unlikely, but not out of the question.

Back