The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice start for St. Louis. Hope they can win this thing.

Hanging on edge with this game... Cubs need runs

Man the Cubs young studs are showing up this series

This game has been intense. It definitely isn't over with the balls flying out of wrigley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This season has been incredible thus far and it isn't over. Don't know who I would rather face between the Mets and the Dodgers. Honestly I don't think it even matters

Congrats Cubs fans

What a fun series!! Never expected the Cubs to get into the playoffs coming into the season... Taking out two of the best teams in the division and league is incredible. Excited to move on to the NLCS. #GoCubsGo!

I did not watch a minute of the regular season, but there is something about playoff baseball I love.

Bummed the Cardinals lost so there's no I-70 Series.

Now I am rooting for the Cubs. Well, for a while.

Bummed the Cardinals lost so there's no I-70 Series.

Now I am rooting for the Cubs. Well, for a while.
I am either a Mets or Dodgers fan now, anyone but the cubs

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

That had to be hard to say.

Eh they earned it. That team can absolutely rake. I don't see anyone overtaking this division as the best in baseball going forward hahah

I didn't know you were in Barrie. What part?

I grew up in innisfil

Lived in a few different parts for a couple years before heading back to London. Maple Grove for a year, West Bayfield for a couple.

Bringing back some memories!!

Lived in a few different parts for a couple years before heading back to London. Maple Grove for a year, West Bayfield for a couple.

Bringing back some memories!!

That must've been back in the day when the Kozlov center was in its prime

excellent start for the rangers in this one. Too bad they gave away a couple of outs in the 2nd inning.

Driving me nuts. Stroman is getting them down 0-2 and 1-2 and can't get the out.

yup, doesn't seem to have that put away pitch right now.

Holy crap...that's crazy.

haha it's about to get ugly in Toronto. That is such a strange rule if a batter can stick his bat in front of the catcher every single time.

Wasn't a sudden movement, catcher has to be aware of that and make sure he has a clear throw. Not like he jammed his hand out there when the catcher was getting ready to throw.

Stay classy fans

Doesn't matter where you go dude. That reaction when the hometeam gets EFFED will happen every single time.

Wasn't a sudden movement, catcher has to be aware of that and make sure he has a clear throw. Not like he jammed his hand out there when the catcher was getting ready to throw.

You are welcome to defend all you want -- It's very very stupid. I don't need a lesson on who should be aware though.

Doesn't matter where you go dude. That reaction when the hometeam gets EFFED will happen every single time.

You are welcome to defend all you want -- It's very very stupid. I don't need a lesson on who should be aware though.

Question is was it intentional interference. MLB HQ in NY is reviewing now apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back