2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

With so many distance gains these have really peaked my interest...

And I'm guessing these are their D series (distance) irons. Maybe not... Could be their C series (Control)...oh the possibilities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I'm guessing these are their D series (distance) irons. Maybe not...

My guess is you'll have to wait until January for that info

Just read through the thread. Crazy day at work today. Sounds like those irons are a hit. I totally believe Winchell hitting that 7 iron 200. Dude puts a hurting on the ball. Have fun out there!

What are your current irons? 25 yards is very impressive.

That was just carry distance. These things are insane.

What are your current irons? 25 yards is very impressive.

Ping G25 - forgot to get that in there.

Molten is talking litigation and patents with Vrska while we wait for lunch.
Who invited the lawyer?

Hey now - I didn't start it but I'll finish it!

Ping G25 - forgot to get that in there.

Wow, those puppies are long to begin with. Looking forward to finding out about these in January!

bed12e31f019e769f649de5c317c329c.jpg
Prototype chocolate cake shake.

Chocolate Cake Shake.. Yum!

Just a reminder everybody. Dinner at Harry Caray's tonight at 6:30pm.

LMAO @ Prototype Shakes

Proto Chocolate cake shake = Proto bathroom stop next!

Hope it has a proto flushing system.

Cannot wait to get the irons out on the course.. I know they are going to be so good!

Great following along fellas! Looks like a blast. I can't wait to see what THP opportunities are in store for 2016! Will need to take advantage of.

I can't believe I am looking at pictures of folks lunches and milkshakes...and cannot wait to see more. I am loving this weekend. Of course pictures of golf clubs are nice too

You signed an NDA, add that to the list of things to not disclose!

I'm sure Alyssa is a very cool lady. But JB may not want to turn his back on her for posting those pics.

But it looks like she could handle the double cheeseburger challenge just fine. ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

You signed an NDA, add that to the list of things to not disclose!

Signed! Haha

Great follow gents! #7ironLong

For me it wasn't a distance thing. I'm not even sure during the fitting how long I was. I didn't even notice because the ball felt so good coming off the face and the trajectory was so nice and for me that I was in awe and lost focus on distance. I just know that these clubs are stupid easy to hit. My ball flight was sweet and a nice tight draw. Effortless.
We get a couple of hours to test our new clubs in the morning and then we will play a round after so I'm sure we will be able to tell you more about distance and control tomorrow.

20 yards gained lol that's so silly. It's not like you have crap clubs or they're real old. My lord Dave

And I'm guessing these are their D series (distance) irons. Maybe not... Could be their C series (Control)...oh the possibilities
I don't have any actual info, but my money is on C200s. Or possibly a merge of the two lines--I could see a this-prototype, F5, FG Tour lineup for 2016. Just depends on where W/S wants to go business-wise. I have no idea how each of the iron lines has sold, I just know that all the existing products very squarely hit their target market. Whether that is too much fragmentation, no idea.

Back