The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck was penalty worthy about that hit? The offensive player dropped his head into a hard shoulder hit.

They're getting way too soft. I thought it was a legit hit also into the numbers

They're getting way too soft. I thought it was a legit hit also into the numbers

All I saw was the suggestion that any player coming down with the ball in the middle should just drop their head immediately to guarantee a big flag gain.

All I saw was the suggestion that any player coming down with the ball in the middle should just drop their head immediately to guarantee a big flag gain.

Ugh so lame. Almost turning into soccer with the flops.

On another note:
4d6597836ca8d77c78c6e3b96ec57578.jpg

Nevermind, he blew it. Pathetic.

And then some ****ing idiot makes a big play and dances like a moron in the endzone. Flag him for 50 yards. SO STUPID! Ruins this sport for me.

Haha wow

Nice hold by whitworth and still gave up the fumble

These dumb players acting like children, pretty annoying. Glad it didn't count as a TD

This is one of the worst football games I've ever watched. The fact that it's a playoff game makes it even worse.

This is one of the worst football games I've ever watched. The fact that it's a playoff game makes it even worse.

Worst football game ever, I think.

Worst football game ever, I think.

I'm shocked they gave him that touchdown. Crazy. That'll be on SportsCenter for sure.

Cincinnati sucks hahahaha
The QB is pretty mediocre.

haha what the hell?!

He gets helmet to the head, just like the other dude did, and suddenly this is okay?

The NFL has some seriously idiotic rules. No wonder the players are dealing with concussions.

Wow a pretty crazy couple of minutes in Cincinnati.

haha what the hell?!

He gets helmet to the head, just like the other dude did, and suddenly this is okay?

The NFL has some seriously idiotic rules. No wonder the players are dealing with concussions.
No longer "defenseless" is what they said. I say it's spearing and should be some sort of penalty due to the hit to the head with the crown and launch of the body. But what do I know?

No longer "defenseless" is what they said. I say it's spearing and should be some sort of penalty due to the hit to the head with the crown and launch of the body. But what do I know?

That's madness. He turns and a half second later gets exploded in the head and he's not defenseless? Wow. That's pretty bad.

That's madness. He turns and a half second later gets exploded in the head and he's not defenseless? Wow. That's pretty bad.
Yeah, just not right. Things are going to get out of hand here. I have a feeling.

Stay classy Cincinnati. That's littering.

Do they not take the caps off there for the bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back