2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Bahahaha that's exactly what ive been saying about Lingmerth!! I actually think he's around average height (could be wrong) but he's proportioned exactly like a little person.

Ok, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought this. I thought it was maybe that my TV here in the office was taking a widescreen standard definition picture, and twisting and contorting it in all sorts of ways that it didn't need to to fit my widescreen TV. He looked about 2 feet shorter than his actual height.

~Rock

I think I said something about this either last tournament or the one before - I think he has little person proportions in a normal size.

Oh my, that was hard to watch Adam.

Bahahaha that's exactly what ive been saying about Lingmerth!! I actually think he's around average height (could be wrong) but he's proportioned exactly like a little person.
5'7" if I recall correctly

Geeeze, put Adam Scott's group on the clock for gosh sakes! I mean Jordan is waiting to hit and that never happens! :D

Heck of a shot from Spieth.

Lingmerth looks so small. Shortest golfer since Cory Pavin?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

PGA website says he's 5'7". Not exactly tall, but I swear he looked 3'5" a moment ago.

~Rock

Is it just me or are these camera guys pretty awful?

5"7" is pretty small,but he's is European so that explain that

Rory being Rory.....he's got TX size you know what. Great shot.

PGA website says he's 5'7". Not exactly tall, but I swear he looked 3'5" a moment ago.

~Rock
Yep exactly what i was thinking, somewhere close to average but the stubby proportions haha. Hell of a shot by Spieth also
5'7" if I recall correctly

Rory looks dialed in so far

I'm not sure if the wind is blowing. If only they could show a shot of the row of PGA Championship flags.

What's up with Shot Tracker today? About a half a hole or more behind most of the time. Weird.

And the camera guys are a bit rusty it seems...not impressed at all with the TV coverage so far.

Is it just me or are these camera guys pretty awful?

Didn't you learn anything from the US Open? It's the courses' fault that the cameramen are awful

Is it just me or does Zach Johnson look like he lines up with the ball at the toe of the driver. Obviously he doesn't hit it there, just kinda funky.

Actually if you sole the club, it makes sense. If you pick the club up, the ball will be in the sweetspot

Phil!!!! Yeah buddy. Would like to see him win this week

Fine, I will say it.
In that outfit, Lingmerth looks like a little person wrestler.

Missed it. Can you post a pic?

ZJ's ball doesn't know the ocean's handicap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one took me a second. A delayed chuckle.

~Rock

But that's not the ocean...or did I miss something.

I miss the ball tracker on tee shots...

Back