2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

These interviews with Holly are horrendous

I bet Tiger's glad to get the heck outta there. I was actually pulling for him this week. I hope he finds his magic sometime soon.

I bet Tiger's glad to get the heck outta there. I was actually pulling for him this week. I hope he finds his magic sometime soon.

Had a feeling I wasn't gonna get to see him tomorrow lol

More rounds in the 80's than in the 60's for Tiger this year? Did I hear that right?

On my way home I was listening to Mad Dog Radio with Chris Russo on Sirius and he interviewed Hank Haney. It was really a fascinating interview. I will try to find audio.

these announcers on the featured group pull no punches "Bubba needs an attitude adjustment & if does not get it quick this could south on him fast"

Lets go KUUUUCH!

these announcers on the featured group pull no punches "Bubba needs an attitude adjustment & if does not get it quick this could south on him fast"
Bubba's mental game is not exactly secret.

DJ and Henrik time in a few minutes. Excited to see if they can back up their rounds yesterday. At this point it appears that the key is to at least stay in place and not back up.

Is Phil playing the Phrankenwood?

Can we christen the road to the right on 12 the "Tiger Woods Career Eulogy Memorial Access Road?"

Good par on 11 for Phil - that's a freaking tough hole.

He needs birdie or eagle time on #12.

Go DJ, thats my DJ!!

totally missed what happened to Day. If it's the vertigo, that sucks. I've dealt with that and it's no fun. I hope he's alright. I've been watching without sound through the day so been tough to follow some stuff. I think some of these guys are going to figure these greens out a bit more as it goes on. we'll see though.

Rover camera? Why?

totally missed what happened to Day. If it's the vertigo, that sucks. I've dealt with that and it's no fun. I hope he's alright. I've been watching without sound through the day so been tough to follow some stuff. I think some of these guys are going to figure these greens out a bit more as it goes on. we'll see though.
Yeah Im trying to find out what happen with him. I tuned in about 20 mins ago and they are talking about it, but I missed exactly what has been happening.

Oh Stenson, great shot.

Spieth (today) and Stenson (yesterday) sure seemed to have a nice handle on them. We'll see if Stenson can keep it up today.

Was Bubba in some sort of bunker or path?

Am I imagining it, or is Sneds a bit skinnier than he used to be?

edit: what a shot!

Fox Sports haha. They also tried a glowing puck in hockey.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I remember the glowing puck. I thought that was at least a decent idea. The rover camera has me puzzled. What, no man with a camera could get that same view?

I remember the glowing puck. I thought that was at least a decent idea. The rover camera has me puzzled. What, no man with a camera could get that same view?

butt shots to grow female viewership?

Back