Looking for mysterious gift sender...

SlightDraw

Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 11
Okay so the other day I received a mysterious gift from an unknown person from Iowa. All it said on the address label was "Thanks" and then the address.

Inside were some great looking Adidas golf shoes. A great gift but I don't think I know anyone from Iowa! They obviously had my name and my address. It's not from my secret santa because I got that gift already so I really am at a loss for words.

Thank you giftee! Please come forward so I can thank you for your generosity... for which I am not really sure why in the first place!

rallo'd hard?

No clue who it is, but that's incredibly nice.

rallo'd hard?

No clue who it is, but that's incredibly nice.

I had to google rallo'd hard lol, I don't think i've talked to him before, let alone done business with, where he would have my address.

I have become amazed how much THP members are caring and giving people

Well done mystery Iowan!

Wow, great gesture. But THPers doing good, don't surprise me.

Great Gesture but I doubt they come forward. THPers are kinda known for being Secret Givers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

What a cool thing to do.

Pretty awesome gesture.

Dear mysterious shoe gift sender....size 10 .

But on a serious note, what generosity!

Dear mysterious shoe gift sender....size 10 .

But on a serious note, what generosity!

That's what I don't get. How would this person know my size, my name and address? That's what has me stumped!

This is too funny total screwup on my part, you were supposed to get UTX grips from me and another guy was supposed to get size 9 Adidas shoes from me and you both got opposite packages I have contacted both. I had multiple multiple packages going out that day and got them totally screwed up my apologies, I feel like a total jerk.

My mysterious giftee has come forward and I couldn't help but laugh. I've been in contact with Bucketsofjoy and I am holding his shoes ransom for the time being.

LMFAO this is too good! But still awesome gesture!

Lmao... In the end, funny story!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back