Team Callaway Collection

I knew I couldn't resist the spoilers. Solid stuff. I can't remember the last time I wore a hoodie, haha. Hope it fits. If it doesn't I'm sure someone would take it off my hands!

New delivery update for me...End of day TODAY!!!! it's on the truck out for delivery...
Funny on My Choice my delivery date updated to tomorrow from Friday. On regular UPS site still says delivery date unavailable? ?

Yeah, I want that hoodie.

Enjoy it Mike!!!!

It's pretty comfortable and very well made. Just light enough and still keeps you warm.

And the keychain is pretty cool.

Spoiler
cd5bd30183d664397e67fe722ae4e3e3.jpg

You guys should try and see if those key chains fit on the old White hot or White Ice putters. Bam you get an Ody Works.

same here. damn weather in TX delaying delivery.
And I just remembered I won't be home. Won't open her up until Sunday night.

You guys should try and see if those key chains fit on the old White hot or White Ice putters. Bam you get an Ody Works.
I thought about that for a second! But I have a #7 head, which is a different insert shape

Wearing the hoodie now....my girls came up to hug me and go, "this is so soft!" They want to know how they can get one. Ha!

Hoping the preferences for me went through. Don't know what I'd do with an XL sweatshirt lol.

I've got the XL and it's pretty big.
Then it'd be a parachute on me. I know I said t-shirts XL cuz of the last one during last year, but Polo large. We will see.

Crap I am worried about that too. The Tshirts were tiny last year, but this sweatshirt might be a tent on me haha

Mine still says tomorrow but last update has leaving Mesquite at 5 this morning. Don't know how tomorrow is gonna happen.

I couldn't resist I looked at the spoilers. Some good looking stuff.

Hoodie is legit

Mine was supposed to come tomorrow but the snow in Colorado might delay it a day. I've resisted looking at the pictures but the cat is out of the bag about the sweatshirt.

It's surprises me that I've been able to resist

I received a delay notification as I am up in Maine/New Brunswick, and the whole east coast is mess. So I figured a long delay. I'll keep round two a secret.

It's quite comfortable. My wife will get a lot of use out of it though, she thinks my warm attire is better than hers it seems.
Awe that's cute you guys share clothing too

I received a delay notification as I am up in Maine/New Brunswick, and the whole east coast is mess. So I figured a long delay. I'll keep round two a secret.
I'm in NJ, funny thing was original date was 2-27, then delay notice, then update notice to 2-26.

I'm in NJ, funny thing was original date was 2-27, then delay notice, then update notice to 2-26.

Actually mine is worse now, no ETA provided now.

Back