Cure Putters Event - Coming To Ohio In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing a company like PurePutters stepping up with THP , I have never been introduced to the Company until there involvement with THP and they make some sweet looking flat sticks . I will keep my eyes on the details of this little get together,Love the ajustabilty of their putter , Ya' never know this may be the Cure to my putting issues .

Pretty excited about this one.

I didn't know about Cure putters before this thread and they look really interesting to me. I love the idea of adjustable lie and the flexible weighting system. Plus they look cool!

Pretty excited about this one.

This means everyone should be getting more excited and will be thinking damn I wish I put in for this.

I didn't know about Cure putters before this thread and they look really interesting to me. I love the idea of adjustable lie and the flexible weighting system. Plus they look cool!

It is pretty darn cool.

This means everyone should be getting more excited and will be thinking damn I wish I put in for this.

That made me chuckle, but its going to be fun. Mikedean is going to try extra hard to make Ohio fun. :blowkiss:

That's right! Plus it's in Ohio

It is pretty darn cool.

That made me chuckle, but its going to be fun. Mikedean is going to try extra hard to make Ohio fun. :blowkiss:
Nope #bareminimum441

Thqts is the truth
It is pretty darn cool.

It will be a challenge but if anyone can it's 441

I need more details. :smile: I'll be keeping an eye out for this. I'm hoping it'll be open to everyone but I understand if it can't be.

Event date will be June 27th and we will have full details coming soon, but its going to be a lot of fun.

the date doesn't work for me, but this event sounds great!

This is sounding better and better. Keep it coming!

I like that date - hope to get an opportunity to check out Cure w THP!

Well that stinks. Family vacation is that week. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Event date will be June 27th and we will have full details coming soon, but its going to be a lot of fun.

That weekend is open for me, sweet!

Right now it is open for me too can t wait to hear more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm lucky enough to be a part of this event, that would mean 3 events in 6 weeks for me! Can't wait to find out more about this event

Excited to see the date for this. The end of June should work good for my schedule. Hope I can get into this event. Interesting putter and would love to get one in hand to play around with.

Excited to see the date for this. The end of June should work good for my schedule. Hope I can get into this event. Interesting putter and would love to get one in hand to play around with.
June 27th was announced a few pages back as far as concrete date

Will be interesting to see what everyone thinks of the Cure putters. Definitely a unique design.

Thanks Mike. I caught that. I like the date and think it will work great for plans we have in place for family things this summer. Now to try and get into the event.
June 27th was announced a few pages back as far as concrete date

Hmmm that's smack in the middle of my anniversary vacation not sure if I'll be around for this one or not

Hmmm that's smack in the middle of my anniversary vacation not sure if I'll be around for this one or not

She will understand

As i really do like the look of these I cant wait to hear more about this event!!! And Ohio is close to me so it would be an easy drive i will be trying to get into this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back