DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather really hosed up.
Damn mess around here. Sorry gents.

Fitting picture for today.
e2e2187cc711fe55ef643162874ce319.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding Chris.....snowing this AM, in shorts this PM. Crazy.

Still looking for 1 player this Sunday for those that can't do next weekend and want to play what will be one of the "funniest" rounds they will ever play.

Come on Jank....lets do this!!!

Probably my fault for the confusion and posting about it. 3/8 will be fun. Doc Trussell may have the Cowboy deal available to sell, if you are needing the to pick one up. Shoot him a PM if in need.
Reading comprehension is not my strong suit, yes 3/8 (Sunday) works.

Thanks again

Probably my fault for the confusion and posting about it. 3/8 will be fun. Doc Trussell may have the Cowboy deal available to sell, if you are needing the to pick one up. Shoot him a PM if in need.

Thanks - I'll reach out.

Let me know if I've missed anyone so far.

Sunday, 3/8
Cowboys

10:48AM
11:00AM

Let me know if definitely in. Can add another time as needed.

1) Cookie
2) Jim (Cookies dad)
3) Dave Alvarado
4) Jman
5) afwcardinal
6) cwmonroe87
7) Boyd (Cookies uncle)
8) NoLine

Count me and my buddy in for Sunday.

Just curious, why did we go with Sunday vs Saturday? Saturday leaves a little more room for a second round for the travelers.

Count me and my buddy in for Sunday.

Just curious, why did we go with Sunday vs Saturday? Saturday leaves a little more room for a second round for the travelers.

I believe Cookie has his kiddos that weekend so Sunday works the best. It actually does for me too, may only be one round, but it'll be a memorable one...LOVE that course.

Well, this grew rather quickly. Alright. Looks like 11 players now for Cowboys. Is that right? A fun time will be had.

Sunday, 3/8
Cowboys

10:48 AM
10:56 AM
11:00 AM
11:10 AM

Let me know if definitely in. Can add another time as needed.

1) Cookie
2) Jim (Cookies dad)
3) Dave Alvarado
4) Jman
5) afwcardinal
6) cwmonroe87
7) Boyd (Cookies uncle)
8) NoLine
9) trueFX
10) trueFX friend
11) bigtex
12) 3BD
13) Darin
14) Nate
15) mikeg74
16)

Last edited:
Thanks Cookie. Good looking group forming here.

Good looking group. Hate that I can't make it, but I'll get in on the next deal.

What is up with this weather? Its snowing.

That is true.
Be glad you don't live North Carolina or Virginia this morning. They were supposed to get 12" of the white stuff.

Really hard to be mad at all this snow and rain when we desperately need it around here. I will take it now so we can have a nice spring,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back