#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

Yes, glad it's not August. So excited for this one.

So postpone the honeymoon?
Nah I'd never miss that. I'm just excited for a THP event in our backyard. I remember begging JB for Chicago events after I joined because he kept ragging on Chicago THPers cause they didn't show up to a July event. Really glad the gauntlet is coming!

More details about this one coming in the next few weeks. It is in Sept of this year. It does have an amazing golf course lined up. And has a slew of other incredible aspects. #ZooCrewOnZooCrewCrime
Bring on the details, I'd play for any of those amazing #ZooCrew captains!

This will end up being one of my favorite events of the year.

This will be a fantastic event for sure. Definitely going to try again for this one.

You are going to have a lot of favorites this year, and I can't blame you. I may have to give this one a shot and just tell my wife it is my birthday gift to myself if I can get in.

You are going to have a lot of favorites this year, and I can't blame you. I may have to give this one a shot and just tell my wife it is my birthday gift to myself if I can get in.

Very true. However last year I said going in that I thought this was going to be the event of the year (not including #TheGrandaddy) to anybody that would listen to me. I think it delivered on a lot of that, and the ZooCrew delivered on their end as well (in being great captains and ambassadors).

We have also improved on that for this year, which should take it to a new level. You would have fun here.

September fits perfectly for me, could my bachelor party to myself!

The more I hear about this event, the more I figure I must try to get into this. How can you not want to try?

This is Chicago after all, who's palms need to be greased to get a spot? Wink wink

My bday is in September and I already have a week off in it as well. Sounds perfect !

This sounds epic!

I recommend anybody that wants in this one, to check out the 2014 Recap thread. Watch the recap video and check out the event.

That speaks volumes. Can't wait to see the final details.

I will be going all out for this for sure!

If I get selected for #theGauntlet again, I wanna hang with JROD and the Chi town after parties hehe.

Can't wait for all the details to come out on this one.

Hmm.. September. Really hope this doesn't land on the weekend of a wedding I am supposed to go.

I'd hate to miss the wedding...

me too....lol

Had to give up my spot last year, not again. If I get in I am playing.

This one is on top of the list to try and get in, what a course and the Zoo Crew

Oh yes.... This one catches the ole eye...

There it is... #TheGauntlet . Such an amazing event last year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to hear more info on this one!

This event is going to be a major one! Get it?! #MajorSeries

Back