The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

I am already planning on getting my wife to get on the couch this weekend (she doesn't watch golf) and being sure to point out every hole where someone doesn't score better than bogey on 15 & 17 and remind her that I did! Haha, it's going to be unbearable for her. Been looking forward to this since September.:alien:

Really looking forward to this weekend. Being able to see what the pros see after september will bring back some memories for sure

Being able to put oneself on the same hole will be awesome. Being able to say you squared up with the bear trap and brag at anything worse than par...priceless. Well...most of it:alien:

KellyBo and I have some awesome memories of this track and I always enjoy reminiscing through the Honda Classic.

Probably 7 iron for those guys. I hit 7 wood...haha.

I'm sure it will be something silly for them like that.

But that was my 53rd hole in 3 days and my knees were about toast by then....at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

Can't wait to get out there Friday with jhstew1 and HBirdman80.

Why isnt Bubba in this?

That was on the Squire though wasn't it? Thankfully they don't show that course, it would bring up some nasty memories for sure!!

I don't believe we ever squared off head to head on the Champion. Or did I block that from my memory bank? Haha!

Nope, but that might have to happen at some point.

This tournament got a bit more interesting with THP fantasy golf kicking off!

Tee times for the first 2 rounds are out. Best group in my opinion: Rory McIlroy, Dustin Johnson, Brooks Koepka.

Defending champion Russell Henley goes out with Rickie Fowler and Graeme McDowell. Phil Mickelson is in a group with Martin Kaymer and Sergio Garcia. Fedex Cup champion Billy Horschel gets paired with Patrick Reed and Justin Rose.

Tee times for the first 2 rounds are out. Best group in my opinion: Rory McIlroy, Dustin Johnson, Brooks Koepka.

Defending champion Russell Henley goes out with Rickie Fowler and Graeme McDowell. Phil Mickelson is in a group with Martin Kaymer and Sergio Garcia. Fedex Cup champion Billy Horschel gets paired with Patrick Reed and Justin Rose.

Those are some solid groupings. Can't wait to follow these groups.

All good groups to start out the event.

Canes, jhstew1, and I will have some live reports from the course on this group!

Lineup set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom picks are in!

spent all but $30,000 of my $2 mil. hope a dark horse or 2 has a good weekend !

it is super windy today, The Champ will be playing really really tough

it is super windy today, The Champ will be playing really really tough

Still, I bet there won't be anybody hitting driver into the par 3's like we did :D

Still, I bet there won't be anybody hitting driver into the par 3's like we did :D

And owning it like a boss.

And now I miss PGA National. Dammit.

And now I miss PGA National. Dammit.

I literally just told a friend of mine that that last event there was in my top 8 favorite events we have done.

My picks are:

1331.gif
Henley, Russell6160000 E4 E16$0.000.00
1486.gif
Bradley, Keegan3014000013114$0.000.00
1383.gif
Bjorn, Thomas4829000027229$0.000.00
4.gif
Garcia, Sergio6015000033315$0.000.00
1539.gif
Knox, Russell------------
1417.gif
Hearn, David------------
859.gif
Bae, Sang-Moon------------
700.gif
MacKenzie, Will------------
1282.gif
Vegas, Jhonattan
907.gif
McIlroy, Rory

Found this article interesting this morning...

http://www.pgatour.com/expert-picks/2015/02/24/the-honda-classic.html

So 72 golfers are on the course currently, with only 6 under par and 36 of them over par. Playing tough today!

Mickelson, Kaymer, garcia are on 15! Wind is a BLOWING!!!

Back