What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice pickup.

Thanks. This is going to be the year of the low forward CG driver experiment for me since I've never really gamed one. The Fly Z+ has the lowest, most forward CG along with the Callaway DBD from what I understand. My buddy just picked up the DBD so we are going to hit the range and course several times in the next couple weeks and try to determine which one of these two is best.

Bit the bullet and ordered my new irons!!!! Nike Vapor Speed 4-AW Graphite shafts Reg flex. Cant wait to have them in hand and get to hit them! So Pumped!

Went to Golfers warehouse and found this in the used bin for $50 bucks!:banana: Picked up the gloves from eBay.

D7K_0392_zpskygtf9tl.jpg
[/URL][/IM
G]

Golfsmith didn't charge me for switching a couple of grips that I brought in to the store, so I picked up a couple boxes of ChromeSoft.

20 UTx, 10 Red w/ reminder, 10 blue normal.

Oh, and a RTX 2.0 CB 50*, something Volty, and a LOOOOOT of golf balls.

New Slazenger pants from Dick's then two PGA Tour brand dri fit 1/4 zips for $8 each at Burlington. Couldn't walk away with just one

Went to my local golfsmith today to get a pingman putter grip, solvent and grip tape. I got to talking with the club builder there and he ended up giving me this bad boy for free because he was going to throw it out! Very happy camper right now!
ed1013309b8c8875da9421ff22a67173.jpg

Nice! That'll make prepping for gripping a breeze!

You're an animal sir.

Its house money, all still Global trade funds.

Plus, I know what I like, and its the best hybrid I've hit for me, maybe ever. Big words I know, but I'm cool with it.

Its house money, all still Global trade funds.

Plus, I know what I like, and its the best hybrid I've hit for me, maybe ever. Big words I know, but I'm cool with it.

All that matters

A golf glove.

Nearly walked out with a Odyssey Works #7, but couldn't pull the trigger.

A golf glove.

Nearly walked out with a Odyssey Works #7, but couldn't pull the trigger.

That face insert is pretty hot. Then again coming from milled, any insert is a little fast.

Adidas Adipure Boost golf shoes. Going to use them tomorrow supposed to rain so anxious to see how the grip is and if they are really water proof.

That face insert is pretty hot. Then again coming from milled, any insert is a little fast.

I've rolled it a few times at the store, and love how it rolls it.

I'm rolling the spider mallet quite well, however, so it's tough to move on.

If only I could drop 3 footers.

BOGO UTx grips

more lamkin utx grips, 8 black, 3 wraps and 1 putter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back